Business Ideas Can you buy a unsucessful business with high potential

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are some business that have a very low turnout when it comes to been successful and most already have no plans of becoming profitable because of lack of proper management ,bad communication of staff and low production technology and materials ,etc and this really affect the business in different areas and others and even making it unsucessful at the end , because obviously the addition of good management contributes more positivity in growing the business to the fullest and others too ,there could be business with more potential that could obviously attract more investors and others but poor management keeps making it unsucessful, and when buying a business this are the things we consider in order to make our decision on which path to take , so incase someone is in such kind of situation what would be your advice on the path or if you are in such situation can you buy a business that is unsuccessful with high potential

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The richest man here named Henry confessed that his business failed several times. He was selling shoes. His persistence paid later that he pushed for more. Later on he was able to rent a store and from there he became a tycoon. If Henry did not pursue his passion and sold his failed business then that buyer may now be the richest man in our country.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't be the one to resurrect someone else's business that is crumbling. I'll only invest on my own business idea, I don't care how many times it crumbles. I know failing at some point isn't the end of the business course, it can be resurrected by changing plans, and be more resilient, determined to succeed, and surely success comes through it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes there are people who start businesses but they do not have the capacity to run it well. this may be because they don't have the right knowledge and understanding of how to run a successful business or they are not disciplined enough to manage the business's finances. if I see any business that has a lot of potentials and is on the brink of failing I will definitely buy if I have the money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There is nothing bad buying a falling business, so far you have seen the potential in the business to boom, if properly propagates. Some business falls due to lack of financial capabilities to upgrade and meet up with some standards. This led to some business failing. But if you have the cash you can rescue that particular business from falling you take it to a greater heights. I think this is what some companies do.

Josemendez

Verified member
There are some business that have a very low turnout when it comes to been successful and most already have no plans of becoming profitable because of lack of proper management ,bad communication of staff and low production technology and materials ,etc and this really affect the business in different areas and others and even making it unsucessful at the end , because obviously the addition of good management contributes more positivity in growing the business to the fullest and others too ,there could be business with more potential that could obviously attract more investors and others but poor management keeps making it unsucessful, and when buying a business this are the things we consider in order to make our decision on which path to take , so incase someone is in such kind of situation what would be your advice on the path or if you are in such situation can you buy a business that is unsuccessful with high potential
Well , if I have the money to buy such business , I would rather start the business with the money than buying it. I can not guarantee that entering into the business will bring positive outcomes . It will be better to build the business right from the scratch and thus be able to build it the way I want it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well , if I have the money to buy such business , I would rather start the business with the money than buying it. I can not guarantee that entering into the business will bring positive outcomes . It will be better to build the business right from the scratch and thus be able to build it the way I want it
You are right the only thing is that most times starting a business from scratch comes with a lot of difficulty, most people don't want to face the issues those entrepreneur usually face when starting the business , so they prefer to buy the business and make more money instead of starting the business from scratch because it contributes to more difficulties

Josemendez

Verified member
You are right the only thing is that most times starting a business from scratch comes with a lot of difficulty, most people don't want to face the issues those entrepreneur usually face when starting the business , so they prefer to buy the business and make more money instead of starting the business from scratch because it contributes to more difficulties
I totally understand your point here but let us not cancel the possibility that the failure in the business may be as a result of the decisions and actions taken during the early days of the business which may not be corrected easily when a new person takes over. However it is a matter of choice though , I will prefer starting afresh.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is mostly an individual thing but for me I will still strive to succeed. The truth we need to know is that the grass is never greener at the other side you get better when you water the grass where you stand. So it good to continue to see on you can press forward especially with a business that has high potential

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
So far it has potentials , I will dive into it , its what matter in business. It's not really about what you want to gain now but what you will achieve in the future. I love to business with great potentials , the only set back is to be able to endure and not give up along the line ,when the Bush isn't bringing in profit

Setho

VIP Contributor
If your business was actually unsuccessful it is most likely that it is down to one management than it is to the quality of the idea. It is even if I think the price of the business is affordable and it has a huge potential for growth then I am not going to have any problem at all purchasing the business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have plans for buying a business, instead of establishing your own business, I think buying a failed business can be a good idea. However, it is really hard to determine whether the business has high potential or not. Actually, this is a relative term because potential needs to be judged according to the business location, business assets, etc.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In my own opinion, I would rather partner with such business instead of buying it because I wouldn’t want to take the risk alone and before anything else make sure you see the great potential in that business. As in investor doesn’t mean you should just invest in any business without checking out the risk and the potential of the business.