Can You Get Paid To Write At Scripted.com?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We are currently living during the times when there are so many freelancing opportunities that are being created almost every day. This also includes creation of new jobs in the freelancing industry all the time when it comes to writing and getting paid for that. The Scripted website is one of the websites that are one of he mostly popular ones and there are many feelancers who tend to work for them as well. The website seems really wonderfully and professionally designed by the owners who have made sure that the visitors do not get disappointed when they visit the website.

The Scripted platform claims that their writers generate good income from home writing for the platform. The platform tends to offers various kinds of plans for the customers. They also state that they pay their writers using PayPal. Honestly, speaking, the website look decent and one of the best ones. However, this website has actually received many mixed reviews on various different platforms. They are a professional service but they have not addressed the issues faced by the writers on many review sites. Having said that, in short, do you really think that the Scripted platform is legit and a good one?

I’m just reading about this scripted site as they are a lot of writing sites online and we can’t be a member of them all . the truth is that it is always good to try them out but after reading the reviews of others from the site. Writing sites are just springing up on the internet daily but the problem is that a lot of them are operating more for the developed countries.

We have to find out first, if this site accepts other countries apart from the US and other tier 1 countries. You didn’t include on one can start working on the site. Would we need to take some tests because some writing sites I have come across do need us writing and passing their test. I will have to read about the site to be sure I can join even in my location. It will good if I get accepted.