Can you handle your small capital?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Stay within your limit and don’t go for high risk-taking aptitude. No matter if you have small capital at hand because small capital is enough to start forex trading. But, to start nicely, try to select a regulated trading broker. FXOpulence will allow you with a 1:500 leverage that will expand your trading capital.

Suba

Staff member
There are several ways to handle your small capital when trading forex and you can even make a profit. Although some forex experts recommend that to avoid the risk of ruin, the minimum capital should be $1k and there is a high probability that you will be able to survive trading. Apart from that, you can also choose a mini or mikor account. and use leverage of no more than 1: 500. Apart from that, you can also take advantage of all available promos.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There are several ways to handle your small capital when trading forex and you can even make a profit. Although some forex experts recommend that to avoid the risk of ruin, the minimum capital should be $1k and there is a high probability that you will be able to survive trading. Apart from that, you can also choose a mini or mikor account. and use leverage of no more than 1: 500. Apart from that, you can also take advantage of all available promos.
A leverage of 1:500 is quite risky. You need to start with 1:50 or in intermediate 1:100 or 1:200 if you a quite an expert. If you start 1:500 you lose all your funds.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, a good trader should be able r handle a small capital, the most important thing in my opinion is your skillset, what do you look out for in trading, I've traded small capital and big capital and I've made profits on both, the most important things in trading are your skillset and your mental strength, if they're below par or not up there you'll still struggle.

Before you even start thinking of trading live, make sure your strategy is strong on your demo and you've been making money consistently on it, I think it doesn't help to go live with a half baked skill.