Can You Make A Fixed Amount On Forex Daily?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I see a lot of this question on forums, mostly it is some newbie that is just starting out in forex and think maybe the market is like a bank where you just go in and then take money, really funny lol, so this article will look at the feasibility of making an x amount daily in the forex markets.

You can't be right all the time, this is one of the fundamentals of forex trading, nobody can force the market, sometimes you will have basically everything on point, likr your strategy, candlesticks patterns well aligned but then the market will not go to your direction, this happens a lot of time, die to this reason it will be very hard to make a fixed amount daily, I also think this is a mindset thing if you set your mind to making such amounts daily I think it will push you over trading when you make losses, or when you don't meet your target.

It is always wise to come to the market with a very clear mind and also without any expectations because often times you will make more than enough or you can close in losses, it is all part of the game.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Sticking to wrong practices makes a trader failure at the end. Over-trading reduces the equity of traders, so every trader should avoid this practice. Once you understand the market environment, you can recover from the issue. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus that will increase your trading capital. The offer a reliable trading interface for better trading experience.

Mary Frederick

Never unleash your emotion into your trading because it will gradually destroy you by inspiring you to take wrong decisions. Bring professionalism in trading either by learning or taking advice from professional traders. Eurotrader offers a professional trading environment for traders.