Can You Make Money By Working For Envato Tuts Plus?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of different methods to make money online. Some of them include you to write and some of them are related to graphic designing. There is one such kind of site called Envato Tuts Plus where you could submit tutorial and make money online. What is Envato Tuts Plus? Actually it is a kind of website that accepts tutorials related to editorial vector graphics, Logo making and designing, photography alterations, great knowledge about photoshop, usage of CSS and other designing softwares, etc. They accept native English speakers or people who have really exceptional English writing skills. I am not sure how they pay. However, I believe they pay through PayPal or Skrill. You must possess all the technical knowledge about this field and your submitted tutorial must be of REALLY high quality. You can get paid up to $200 per tutorial. You may get paid more if you submit high quality tutorials every month to their platform. So, you can try the platform if you are really talented person or if you already possess great skills.

That's a reasonable amount of money to be paid out for tutorial successfully submitted in the site. If such is the case, many could've been earning decent from the site already before now, and the popularity could've been high too. Have you seen any recent payment proof about this site since you discovered it buddy? I don't get to rush in with all this sites, because most of them don't even pay attention to work permission because sometimes what they stated as reward isn't the real thing. They over state their reward system just to entice more visitors and gain exposure.