How many online money making sites are you working with?

I was wondering how many of you work with multiple money making websites to really maximize your earnings potential. I currently have accounts with three of the big players: Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and MyPoints.
No single site has it all, so you need a diversified portfolio of rewards and incentives to unlock the real profits. What other reputable sites would you recommend signing up for? The more sites I’m earning on, the more money I can put towards those summer vacations we’ve been dreaming about! Share your tips and successes in the comments below. Every dollar helps!

E

eldavis

The truth of the matter is that we can't even work on a single site cause the pay we get from there is not enough to settle all that we need, so we have to work on other sites as well to increase our earnings. For me i am currently active on four paid to post forums. The paid to post forums i am active on are referral index forum, bizdustry, beermoneyforum and trendri. Then recently i started working on faucet sites such as faucetcrypto, coinpayz, faucetltc and another I can't remember. Then i work on sites like sidegig and viral trend that pays you to carry out various social media task.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The best bet is to work with multiple money making websites online. we can't even work on a single site the pay we get from these sites are low. especially if these are paid to post sites. So in the long run we have no option but to work on multiple sites. This will help us to maximize our earnings potential.

For now I'm currently working on paid to post sites. which includes Dbucks, forum coin, Rif, social seo
I think this is about 4 sites.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I sell freelancing services through upwork. I also have an account on Fiverr and have sold a few gigs but I do not get sales on Fiverr. I use etsy, redbubble and Amazon to sell merch. I also use Amazon for affiliate marketing. I have my own website where I make money through ads. I also use youtube, my earning is small though. In the past I was using a lot of paid to post sites, but these days I have limited myself on a few sites