Why are many afraid of making money online .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money online is interesting , yet not everyone is pleased with online money making due to some certain reasons . To other , as a result of bad previous experiences or as a result of losing their hard earned money to online scammers are still afraid of investing or continuing making money online . So they prefer offline money making to online . Well one thing is similar to the cause of these people becoming afraid and this is as a result of poor website research .

Some people because of seeing their friends or colleagues earning from a particular website thanks it is a great opportunity for them to end as well . This is not always the case , sometimes when you start investing in the website might be the time which the website might close down . that is why you have to make research about when the website was established , and whether it is a long-lasting one or a one that won't stay for a long time , you must also find out if the website is actually paying and legit in order not to lose your money to online scammers . in addition it is advisable to use a scam site detector in other to be sure a website is legit .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Act lot of people are afraid of making money online, because they think it's too complicated or that they don't have the right skills. But in reality, you can start earning money as soon as you set up a website and offer a product or service. And while it's certainly possible to make a ton of money with just a laptop and an internet connection, there are many ways to make money online that don't require lengthy courses or advanced technical knowledge.

Now, I'm not saying that you can make millions overnight with your first website. You might get lucky and be one of the few who gets rich quick, but most people don't make that kind of money without working for it. If you're willing to put in the effort, though, you can definitely earn a decent amount of money online and build an ongoing income from your websites.

Contrary to popular belief, there are several different ways to monetize your website and most won't require more work than creating a basic product or service for consumers. Here are some ideas for .

There are many reasons for why people are afraid of making money online, but the main reason is that most people have not been taught how to do it. If you don't know how to do it, then you will be more likely to be afraid of doing it.

The biggest thing that makes people afraid of making money online is the thought of running a website. It seems like a lot of hard work and people don't want to do that work. But really, if you have a passion for something, then running a website about that topic is not hard work at all.

Many people think they can't make money online because they aren't "tech-savvy". This isn't true at all. You don't need to be tech savvy to make money online, in fact, there are many ways to make money online where you don't even need a website!

djsanario

Rules To Manage Your Money Like The Rich​

Making money online is appealing, but not everyone is satisfied with it for a variety of reasons. Others are still frightened of investing or generating money online because of previous unpleasant experiences or because they have lost their hard earned money to online crooks.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons why a lot of people are afraid of making money online just like you have said, and one of the most important reason why most people are afraid of making money online is because they do not really believe in online business , probably they believe every online earning opportunity is a scam . I won't really be surprised about this because I have such people here who doesn't just want to hear anything about the online space.

It is not everyone that have the natural ability to work online and if such people decided not to really care about online business the best thing you have to do is to let them be because trying to force them to accept online business as a normal business that can be done by people might really be difficult . it was even then that I always try to introduce different earning opportunities to people that are not naturally interested in online business. Now I let them be and I don't even look for any means to convince them because naturally you can convince people on what they do not believe in except if it is absolutely necessary. .

Wiserr

This a good question, many people nowadays are scared of making money online I can say those kinds of people has their own reasons for saying that, seriously if you are nit a careful person you can not be able to earn a dime online, and aksi if you are not too careful you will end up losing lots of money and you will not earn a single dime, Most people thinks that online is not the best place to earn money, they think you can get scammed for no reason and that's true but still there are still some sites that pays you a higher amount of money for your deed, this remainds me of a time, I I'm telling some on how he can earn money but guess what he told me, he said anyone that is making me online he or she is engaging himself in fraudulent activities, just imagine how it will feel if you get a feedback like this from someone you want to showcase into the world of earning money online, seriously for me I feel very bad but of a true such kind of people they exist everywhere you go, they are there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you don't have to blame some people that are afraid to venture into online businesses because some of them are not tech-savvy and some of them have heard stories of people who were scammed on the internet. One of the reasons people are afraid to invest in anything concerning online is because they are not really convinced about the idea of making money on the internet. Some people ventured into online business is like a high yield investment programs before but at the end of the day they were scammed. This is one of the major reasons a lot of people are afraid to venture into online businesses.
I have personally had a lot of bad experiences on the internet but I have not really been scammed by anyone because I am always very careful and I don't venture into some online businesses which seems very risky.
One of the best ways to make money on the internet is to follow people that are really making money especially those you know offline because there are some people you will meet online and they will scam you. The next thing you have to do is to learn the necessary things about the business and you're on your way to making a lot of money.

SANIA

Initially, many people get scammed due to inexperience and an inability to distinguish between the legit ones and the fake ones.
I recommend these steps:
1 Always check previous reviews related to the sites especially on Youtube and Google.
2 Choose sites that have already shown payment proofs
3 Donot invest alot of money at the start
4 Keep searching smart ways to make money online
5 Practice patience and consistent work to earn money online
6 Work on multiple streams of income so if there is a problem on one site, you can depend on other sites.

Kendy

Verified member
Many people are afraid of making money online due to ignorance. By ignorance, it implies that they are unaware or in total disbelief that making money online is possible and there are some people who totally will not believe its possibilities, despite the proof of payment. Some other set of people are afraid of making money online due to their past negative experience. Many have been scammed multiple times and this has weighed down their morale to adopt the online space or trust the process. From my personal experience, I would have been deterred to try out online opportunities due to the level of fradulent activities by my mental power gives me the push to strive on but to be more cautious. It is amazing that some scammers would get your email or contact and try to trick you into investing when they themselves have no legitimate proof of payment. They go as far as forging a transaction alert. In addition, there are also these set of people who are just not interested in working online because they might have tried it and found it tedious or they just do not align their passion with working online, they find it difficult to sit glued to their mobile devices.

Caramelle

Most people would want something tangible before they begin working. Offline work or businesses are often conducted based on the terms and conditions specified in the employment or purchase contract. Online work or businesses often do not offer such stringent documentation. They are loosely based on the trust that one will get paid after rendering work. Many newbies find this arrangement dubious or unacceptable and thus hesitate to work online. What I usually do before joining a site is that I go through several reviews on the site and its earning model. Fortunately, I have never been scammed as I've always been realistic about online earning.

Come to think of it, earning sites are on the same boat. They don't know enough about their workers but they have to trust their claims or representations. Some workers end up violating the terms of their engagement, including NDAs. Such violations could have dire consequences for the site.​

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online is interesting , yet not everyone is pleased with online money making due to some certain reasons . To other , as a result of bad previous experiences or as a result of losing their hard earned money to online scammers are still afraid of investing or continuing making money online . So they prefer offline money making to online . Well one thing is similar to the cause of these people becoming afraid and this is as a result of poor website research .

Some people because of seeing their friends or colleagues earning from a particular website thanks it is a great opportunity for them to end as well . This is not always the case , sometimes when you start investing in the website might be the time which the website might close down . that is why you have to make research about when the website was established , and whether it is a long-lasting one or a one that won't stay for a long time , you must also find out if the website is actually paying and legit in order not to lose your money to online scammers . in addition it is advisable to use a scam site detector in other to be sure a website is legit .
Hello. Your question is very interesting. As soon as I noticed the title, I clicked on it and I started reading your thread. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that there are a lot of people who are afraid of making money online these days.

As far as I am concerned, I enjoy making money online. To be honest, in the past I worked for several sites for months but unfortunately, I wasted my precious time and effort working on them because, in the end, they proved to be fake. As a result, I did not receive any payment from them at all. That was very disappointing and unfair for me at the same time. Then I decided to stop working online because I thought that all sites that exist online are fake and they are just looking for innocent people so as to take advantage of them.

One day, as I was surfing the net, I came across Trendri. It looked too good to be true but fortunately, it was. I could not believe that I found this wonderful platform. Since then Trendri has been my favourite earning platform. Actually, it is the only site I recommend to people because it is legit and trustworthy.

In conclusion, there are so many fake sites online and I think this is the main reason why most people are afraid of making money online. So, it is important to inform people about legit sites like Trendri so as to give them the opportunity to make an income online.

Yhubee

Most people are afraid of working online due to their previous experiences with scam sites or due to experiences of their close friends or family members and no matter how they are persuaded they refuse to make money online concluding that all online job sites are the same.
Some people just prefer physical jobs where they are sure of getting their money either at the end of the month or week.
As the writer rightly said, some people agree to work in sites just because it's paying their friends or family members at that point in time and they refuse to research on those sites to know if they are legit.
Another thing is some online sites have been established for long and since there's ban expiry date for everything ,it gets to crash putting all their efforts an d money to waste.
Personally, I am not afraid of working online as far as I carry out my research on the site and find out it's a legit one and that the rules and regulations governing the site are favorable for me. I have worked on different online platforms and had my own share of experience but I am not afraid of making money online because there are still legit sites.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, I think this current generation is changing that mindset and with time people will come to terms with making money online, most people as you stated are afraid because they have been scarred and that's why they are very reluctant and honestly I don't blame such people because they once bitten, twice shy.

Most people that are afraid of making money online if you realize are those that invest in those platforms that offers outrageous returns on their capital, but anybody that understand the basic law of supply and demand will not say making money online is a scam, because for most of the time you will be offering a service and you will get paid in return for the service you have offered which is very clear to understand, and most of these platforms are legit based on a lot of good reviews from different websites.

In the future, there will be no way to escape making money online because at the moment most of the social networks have integrated payment to content creators and this means people will start getting paid massively for their contents and this will bring in a lot of people to the system, which is really a welcome development.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes anyone can be afraid to make money online because with online nothing is certain . Like before now I met a lot of sites when I first came online to work but all of that I've been shut down right now so you can see that if one trusted the sites it will be a huge disappointment .

so with online money making you can't be sure of getting your money out of the site if anything goes wrong so online earnings isn't reliable and another thing is that if you are not skilled you might not make much form online earnings so one need to be very careful when quitting offline jobs to make money online in fact I don't see the economic sense of quitting an offline job to just the depends working online unless we have the skills to grab well paying Jobs. infect one should do both..

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you don't want people to be afraid of making money online the first thing you have to do is to try as much as possible to mentor them on a particular online business venture. Proper mentorship will make them to understand that it is actually possible for them to make money on a particular thing.

Many YouTubers has also contributed to the reason why a lot of people are afraid of making money on the internet. They usually post fake videos and scam platforms and the end of the day people end up wasting their time and money as the case may be.

Anyone who wants to make money online should try as much as possible to avoid any kind of Ponzi scheme that promises to pay them certain percentage of their investment everyday. People should not try to invest money online until they start making money on the internet.

Destinsamuel1023

Some people because of seeing their friends or colleagues earning from a particular website thanks it is a great opportunity for them to end as well . This is not always the case , sometimes when you start investing in the website might be the time which the website might close down . that is why you have to make research about when the website was established , and whether it is a long-lasting one or a one that won't stay for a long time , you must also find out if the website is actually paying and legit in order not to lose your money to online scammers . in addition it is advisable to use a scam site detector in other to be sure a website is
This is because the Internet has expand and a lot of people loves doing what others are does. And when it comes to money making everybody loves it And without you having the knowledge we got lost. So as someone like that all you need is tutorial or a teacher So you can make a smooth go. Thank you.