Can You Make Money Copy Pasting Videos?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you search for easiest ways to make money through video content, you will find that a lot of people are suggesting that you can copy paste videos to make money. If you are wondering how to do it, here is a method that you can try. Go to YouTube searching, filter search by creative commons and search for videos you want. These videos are free to use the way you want. Now, copy the link and go to any youtube video download tool and download the video on your device. Once you have downloaded the video, go to Rumble and upload the video and make money through content monetization.

But can you actually make money from this method.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have seen a lot of people recommend this method of making money, but I disagree with this method. I believe you should bot try to make money with the content you did not make. Furthermore, if copying videos from YouTube and then uploading on rumble to make money was so easy, why would people work so hard to make their own video. If you want to make money from videos you need to create your own videos. Never look for short cut always work on genuine idea.

King bell

VIP Contributor
It is unreliable to think of copying and pasting videos for cash as a steady or permanent source of income. It is important to take into account matters of copyright, a sense of worthlessness as well as the challenges that arise when one tries to make money out of it. Rather than risk it all this way, concentrate on developing own content, establishing values for the audiences and obeying the copyright rules. You may look at legal web-based opportunities such as creating your original materials, commencing a blog, freelance work provision, involvement in affiliate marketing or product sales. Success in creating an online business that will earn you some money requires hard work, passion and inventiveness.

Nite

Valued Contributor
It's not a sustainable or ethical way to earn income. It undermines the hard work and creativity of content creators who put time and effort into producing original videos. And I've heard platforms like Rumble have strict guidelines and algorithms in place to detect and penalise users who engage in copyright infringement. In the long run, it is much more beneficial to focus on creating your own unique and engaging content that will attract a genuine audience and generate income through legitimate means.