Can you make Money from Blogging?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Specific plans and individual approaches are the keys to making money from blogging. When you automate the process and hire a virtual assistant, you only need to spend a few hours working on your money making blog instead of dozens of hours per week. You can't just spend money into nothing and expect it to come back with thousands of dollars.
Every blogger has his formula for success. Likewise, you may also plan and follow your own plan to help you increase your chances of success in building a passive income blog. The first step in the process will be creating a blog, and there are a few things to keep in mind to successfully build a passive income blog.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can make money from blogging. A lot of people are using blogging to earn passive income. At present, there are several ways of making money from blogging one just have to choose the one they can easily use.

But with blogging you get a higher pay based on the number of monthly visitors, engagement level, and the Ads on blog. You can make money if you allow advertisers to show their banner ads on your blog. But you need to have high traffic

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not sure what the OP is trying to say, is he providing tips on blogging, is he asking if anyone is making money through blogging, is he sharing his experience related to blogging, or he is just sharing is wandering thoughts? The post does not have any information to use, not just for people who are already blogging but also for people who want to start blogging but do not know how to get started. I have been blogging for many years and I make good income from my blog.

Leah Kelvin

Certainly, you can make money from blogging. Accomplished bloggers earn from sources such as sponsored content, advertising, affiliate marketing and even making and selling of digital products like e-books and courses among others. Nevertheless, it usually takes a lot of time investment and constant work to build up an audience for a blog and position yourself as an expert in a specific area or niche market.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Can you make money from blogging? The answer is yes, you can. Do you make money from blogging? Well, I do make money from blogging? How do you make money from blogging? I make money from Adsense, Amazon, selling ebooks, selling freelancing services, and selling merch? Which monetization method makes me more money? Well, I make more money from Adsense compared to other methods, methods like Amazon affiliate marketing, selling services, selling merch, selling ebooks bring me little, however, the combined income for all of these methods is satisfactory.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Oh yes, you can actually make money blogging, blogging has been around for a very long time and it's not going to die anytime soon and why is that because people need a better source of information and from experts so the question is, are you willing to be that expert and open a blog to inform Pepe on what you know?

There might be other alternatives to blogging like YouTube and Co but the point is people will always want some form of expert knowledge to guide their decision and if you can be that person then you can open a blog.