Can you make Money from Blogging?

raaman

Valued Contributor
How to make money from blogging is the question we come across at least once a week from people who want to start a blog or who have a blog and don't know how to make money with the blog. For this, you have to study some methods and see what gives results.

I want to tell you that having a blog is not at all difficult. Having a regular blog with visitors is always very difficult. A blog takes time (a lot of time) to build, it takes passion, it takes money to make it and it requires consistency and perseverance.

Instead, a blog can bring you a personal image, personal brand, money, partnerships, acquaintances, friends and fulfillment. You feel great when someone visits the blog and congratulates you on your work. For me, this matters the most and that makes me continue to pay attention every day, day after day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The potential of a blog to make you earn money is the number of readers and the number of ads that your blog can hold. Too much ads may turn off the readers. Another important matter is in getting readers to your blog. If they come back to read then that means your blog is good