Can you make money?

HumbleChris

Can someone possibly make money on forex threading without investing? Or you must invest?
I came across a site that said register and get $5000 to start threading immediately so I'm thinking if really that could be possible in this present world where people do and undo just to make money ??

That is so unreal. It is not possible. I guess they are doing some kind of promo so they are inviting people to sign up with them. It is usually like this: After signup, you will be asked to deposit some amounts to claim the $5000 bonus. I do not think any forex trading out there will give you that huge amount of money for free. Even those that recruit traders are always doing that with many conditions to be met and you will also have to make some deposits. Still, you might want to share with us the site if we can meet their terms

You cannot trade the forex market without investing. Instead of going through all these, why not simply open a trading account from one of these brokers, there are so many brokers out there you just have to make your choice

I do not think that is possible. You cannot trade forex without investing. There is no way you can earn free money and deposit it into any broker's account, unlike crypto coins. With crypto, you can earn and withdraw your coins into your wallet and watch them grow, or you trade futures with them and you can begin to earn money. With forex, even if you have a free sue that pays in dollars, you still need to deposit the money to trade and it can not increase unless you trade.

That’s possibly a scam because no one would give you free money. Or it could be for demo trading which is anyway free with all brokers. If you are interested in forex trading, learn and then find out ways to make money. And YES, you need to invest money to trade.

I will suggest staying away from such a website if you care for your money. The first thing you should know as a trader is that you will have to invest your money for forex trading and that’s what you will make profits on. If you are not putting in any money in the market, you won’t make anything either. So, ignore such offers and focus on learning so that you know how to differentiate scams from genuine opportunities.

it is actually not possible like many people have stated because nobody will really give you such amount of money for free. If you really want to make money online you must always remove the mindset of trying to make money for free because there is really no free money anywhere. you must always be prepared to learn the necessary things and of course try as much as possible to raise the necessary capital before you can be able to make something reasonable on the internet space. forex trading is inevitably a very good way of making money and the money they are telling you they will going to give you for free is definitely a demo account. the money is not real and you can not only withdraw it but it is used for practice. A demo account is not withdrawable but from it you can definitely learn a whole lot of things about forex trading in the sense that when you start using your own money to trade you can be able to make something tangible. There are several ways in which you can make money on the internet such as posting on paid to post forums like this and so many other things but you must really be ready to work for it because no free money like I've said before.

The forex market is pretty much different from the cryptocurrency industry where you can be able to make money without investment by actively participating in AirDrop programs. If you want to make any serious money in forex then I will advise that you should save up some money to up to at least $100 and then start up learning. This is going to be sure that you are going to take the whole thing serious and also you are going to be making investments in things that can actually be able to heal you reasonable amount of profit instead of peanuts.

In the market, no one cares whether you make money or lose it. Just stay away from such deals that are beyond understanding. If not trading, will you ever trust anyone giving you free money? No, right? So, why are you wasting your time here? Just move ahead with your lessons and avoid all such things.

Can someone possibly make money on forex threading without investing? Or you must invest?
I came across a site that said register and get $5000 to start threading immediately so I'm thinking if really that could be possible in this present world where people do and undo just to make money ??
That is true but not totally true. I am sure that if you read through the website. You will see some terms and conditions to meet for you to receive the $5000 bonus. And sometimes the $5000 is not real money but virtual money that will be used in a demo account when registered on the website.
I have seen some forex brokers that will gives real money up to $500 or $50. But to withdraw the bonus, there are some terms and conditions to meet. Like on FBS forex brokers sometimes ago when I registered thier. I was given $500 mad I was expected to make trade of at least 50 lots and make profits for me to be able to withdraw. And also recently on a broker that I don't remember it's name. It was given $50 and I am to make trades of 2 lots for me to withdraw.
So the $5000 is for promotion and there are some certain terms and conditions to meet to make it able to withdraw.

I have struggled for a long time. But now there is no loss. The amount of loss is less with the trading plan. I have gained knowledge about what I need to know to trade. Everything is possible with the help of Eurotrader broker platform.

Like others have said, offers like these come with strings attached. There is a high chance that a broker who claims this is a scammer, and even if they are legit, they will probably have strict limitations on withdrawals.

There is no way you could get that kind of money by doing nothing. Earning $5,000 is not even easy from forex trading if a trader has no knowledge and experience of forex. So, I would suggest that you should stay away from the website that is offering $5,000 for forex threading because it is more likely to be a scam.