Trading Discussion Can You Trade Forex On Weekends?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have been dreaming of making money with forex trading for the past few years. I face a lot of problem in making this dream becomes reality.

First the training fee those forex trading experts are asking people to pay is too much for me to come up.

Another problem is that I am not a technical person. It can be very difficult for me to read chart. And one of the ways to determine the right signal is to be able to read chart.

I have talked to a friend who is also good at Trading Forex to teach me how to go about the business. We have already scheduled a period to learn about the trading.

So I want to ask that can someone trade forex during the weekend?

I believe this depends on your location or the nature of the forex market where you are based. But according to professional and long term forex trader , trading on weekends is not actually a really good or advisable time to make any trade.
Because as we do know that the major forex market or stock markets in the USA and other developed or major countries or regions are usually closed on the weekends, so trading at that time won't have any serious impact on your winnings or profits.

If you're thinking of becoming a professional trader then you should just spend most of your time to learn all the trading strategy that expert are using to make money , normally trading is only for people that are willing to learn heavily and it is not for lazy people who expect to make something quick.

There are 4 trading sessions and in this session I trade in the new work period. It is possible to gain a lot of profit by trading in this period. Because at this time the market momentum price movement is much better. So it is much easier to make a profit.

The broker is the only source that gives you access to trade in the forex market. There are many brokers in the forex market. Most of the brokers provide lucrative offers to attract traders. Many of them are legit and many are scams. So, regulation is the best way to avoid a scam broker. Most of the time unregulated brokers involve in scam activity. That’s why I choose to trade with a regulated broker called Forex4you.

The forex market is set up in such a way that traders can be allowed to trade the markets for 24 hours from Mondays to Fridays but once it's weekend the whole market closes during the week trading is allowed but it can vary from location and also depending on the broker.

I actually don't think there are limitations in terms of the day crypto trading can be done. But I believe it is because you wouldn't have time during the weekdays that is why you scheduled the weekend for doing it. That is not bad. Just make sure you take the lessons to heart.

The forex market closes on Fridays , I think the only time you could trade is on Working days ,is only crypto currency you can trade from Monday to Sunday there is no trading time or period for it ,but make sure you find a better platform to trade forex