Forex How often do you trade in Forex?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading in the Forex market is one of the essential; things many people have been doing. Despite the fact that the Forex market tends to be quite risky, there are still many people who deal in the Forex market every day. However, there could be certain times when it might be much better to trade in the market. This is because there are certain times when the trading volume could be quite high and this could be the best time to trade. Regardless of this, how often do you trade in the Forex market? Do you trade on daily basis or do you trade on weekly basis?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I mostly trade on a daily basis because I'm a day trader and I have time on my hand, I also find it easier to trade on a daily because volume is more during the day especially the London and New York Open sessions, but that does not mean it's the only type of way to trade, there are countless others out there.

The most important thing is to find a style of trading that mesh with your personality and time you have on your hands, if you're the busy type then it's best you adjust or if you have time on your hands you can day trader instead.

You can also experiment with different trading methods and choose the best that suit you.

FinTrader

I am also an intraday trader. But to do this, you need to trade with a broker with tight spreads and instant execution in order to close orders on time after a small price movement with minimal trading costs and quick withdrawal of profits. I like fxopen's conditions. It also gives me the opportunity to withdraw profits every day.