Capital without ideas

sincerem

VIP Contributor
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RUN A BUSINESS HAVING CAPITAL BUT NO IDEAS?

I Have seen many people in various forums, including this one, having ideas but finds capital hard to find. Now this information comes before us now, will it be possible to run a successful business without ideas but having enough capital for it?

Lots of people go into business full-time with high hope, and never made it run for long time even having the complete capital to operate it successfully. With such capital they shouldn't crumble nor face financial degradation. That happened cos of bad business idea, lack of vision, and diverse business plans.

Some people have the plans for better business, but finds it very hard to find capital going. In this life things aren't balance, you can't have it all, everything can't go straightforward all the time. That's why, we have hard times in business, we must face challenges in the business, but with vision, diverse plans, both the exit plans. We can stand firm and drive our business past it, cos the idea is there. Which isn't about money alone.

I prefer to have capital first, even if i have no plans at the moment to execute it. I know with my money, i can either partner with someone with better plans and grow the business together. Or buy shares from a lucrative business, or company, and be part of their revenue income sharing, as long as the company is up and running.

But one without capital finds it hard to start up a business. In oder to attract partners who is ready to pump money into the business they craved for, only takes virtue of luck. Its just rare in our modern world to see someone willing to partner with someone having a business idea without capital, and not even making a move to start from the scratch first.

Which one is feasible? Having a business ideas that can bring great fortunes, but having no capital to start it up. Or having enough capital, but lack business ideas to drive steady income.

Last edited:
Balance between ideas and capital is really hard so that is why people are going to get bank loan to start a project or get loans from friends and relative to start a project.

Balance between ideas and capital is really hard so that is why people are going to get bank loan to start a project or get loans from friends and relative to start a project.
That's nice idea if you get loans your family members or friends to execute your awesome ideas, it will be nice since you won't extra hassle to pay like one face clearing bank loan debts. I take money from my relations at times to assist my business when things looks weird to resurrect it, and i don't pay back with interest, i pay back the normal amount borrowed.

É POSSÍVEL EXERCER UMA EMPRESA COM CAPITAL MAS SEM IDEIAS?

Tenho visto muitas pessoas em vários fóruns, incluindo este, com ideias, mas acham difícil encontrar capital. Agora que essas informações estão diante de nós, será possível administrar um negócio de sucesso sem ideias, mas com capital suficiente para isso?

Muitas pessoas entram no negócio em tempo integral com grande esperança e nunca o fizeram funcionar por muito tempo, mesmo tendo o capital completo para operá-lo com sucesso. Com esse capital, eles não deveriam desmoronar nem enfrentar degradação financeira. Isso aconteceu por causa de uma ideia de negócio ruim, falta de visão e planos de negócios diversos.

Algumas pessoas têm planos para melhores negócios, mas acham muito difícil encontrar capital para operar. Nesta vida as coisas não são equilíbrio, você não pode ter tudo, nem tudo pode correr bem o tempo todo. Por isso, vivemos tempos difíceis no negócio, devemos enfrentar desafios no negócio, mas com visão, planos diversos, tanto os planos de saída. Podemos permanecer firmes e conduzir nossos negócios além disso, porque a ideia está aí. O que não se trata apenas de dinheiro.

Prefiro ter capital primeiro, mesmo que não tenha planos no momento de executá-lo. Eu sei que com meu dinheiro, posso fazer parceria com alguém com planos melhores e fazer crescer o negócio juntos. Ou compre ações de um negócio ou empresa lucrativa e participe de sua divisão de receita, desde que a empresa esteja em pleno funcionamento.

Mas quem não tem capital acha difícil abrir um negócio. A fim de atrair sócios dispostos a injetar dinheiro no negócio que tanto desejavam, só é preciso ter sorte. É muito raro em nosso mundo moderno ver alguém disposto a fazer parceria com alguém que tem uma ideia de negócio sem capital, e nem mesmo dá o primeiro passo para começar do zero.

Qual é viável? Ter ideias de negócio que podem trazer grandes fortunas, mas não ter capital para iniciá-lo. Ou ter capital suficiente, mas não ter ideias de negócios para gerar receita estável.
Existem muitas oportunidades de ganhar dinheiro online se você estiver determinado a ficar na frente do computador para operar e ganhar algum dinheiro extra sem muitas habilidades. tente um site e pesquise sobre

It is not possible to run a business with capital and no idea, doing this you are putting yourself to a big risk this is because in business idea is more important, when you don't have idea in business you can easily get scammed by people around and you will lack the ability to control the business

it could only be possible if you have a mentor that will guide you on how to start up the business and the mentor must be willing to assist you in every aspect that has to do with that business,if you just want to exist alone in a business you don't have a good understanding about then you are on a death zone because it is not likely to be possible.

Having a business idea without capital can be very depressing honestly but if you eventually have the capital it is also very important to have mentorship training especially if it is a fresh business that you have little to know practical idea on so that your business can easily break even.

It is possible to run business without idea. The mistake that we always do is that business can only be strayed when we have the two. At times, when we have one of the two ingredients, we can start. For instance, some that had money can imploy the service of business consultants which we give him a nice idea and even draw some feasibility studies for him.

It is possible to run business without idea. The mistake that we always do is that business can only be strayed when we have the two. At times, when we have one of the two ingredients, we can start. For instance, some that had money can imploy the service of business consultants which we give him a nice idea and even draw some feasibility studies for him.
Even with that it is always advisable for you to have at least 50% understanding of the business you are going into because sometimes if you are employing someone to manage your business for you without you having at least a small understanding of that business you are likely to be duped dubious manager. There is Just the fact

If you do not have an idea, how would the business materialize? Every business begins with the idea, the idea is the products and services you sell. If you have money but no idea, you cannot do a business. However, if you have an idea, you can easily start your business even if you do not have funds. You can get a business loan and start your business.

This topic made me think hard and deep if I had known a person who started business with only the capital on hand. Maybe I have to admit that doing such thing is idiotic. Even if you are the son of a billionaire it is still foolish to start up a business that you do not know. In fact starting a business that you half-know only is also foolhardy.

Well, I think you can start a business even when you do not have any skills, knowledge, experience, or expertise. All you require is money to hire the experts. In the early times, businesses were mostly set up by wealthy people who did not know much about the business but were clever enough to set up a good team to manage the business.

Well, I think you can start a business even when you do not have any skills, knowledge, experience, or expertise. All you require is money to hire the experts. In the early times, businesses were mostly set up by wealthy people who did not know much about the business but were clever enough to set up a good team to manage the business.
You're right @Mika, earlier time business where mainly for the rich. The rich controls the business industry, and the poor works for them, and the well-learned individuals. It doesn't necessarily mean ideas in order to achieve business success. As long as the capital is there, i can buy ideas or hire experts to plan such business for me, how it will yield enough profits, then I'll fund it.