Cash or online payment - which one is better

Axis

Banned
personally I have observed that many people prefer transfer payments over cash payments well with careful research and enquiries I have come to see that when your money is being transferred through via online it will enable you not to spend the money quickly or wasting it on on necessary items or gadget. been paid money on cash the money can be easily vulnerable to any spending ,that is any slightest pending you need to make you can easily spend the money quickly without anyone stopping you but when the money is in your account you have to go through some processes or steps to get the money which sometimes can be frustrating or tiring. that is one reason in which people like their money to be transferred VIA online instead of cash payments.
where your money is transferred to you via online it is safe and you won't have to be thinking over it every time because it won't be visible to you all the time online cash when you are with cash you can be tempted to use the money at any time and sometimes the temptation can be so severe that we end up giving up and using the money sometimes extravagantly and before you know it you will exhaust the money which can also lead to regret in the future.
personally I prefer my money to be transferred VIA online so that I won't encounter anything tempting that might entice me in taking any action I'll regret later I would like to know your opinion or transfer via online please drop your answer in the comment section

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Cash or online payment - which one is better?

The answer depends on what you need. If you do not have a credit card and you prefer cash, or if you want to pay with a check, then it makes sense to use cash. However, if you have a credit card and want to pay online, then it makes more sense to choose an online payment method. Here are some reasons why:

Online payments are safer

Online payments offer more security than cash payments. Credit card fraud is on the rise, so using an online payment service provides greater protection against fraud than mailing in a check or making a cash deposit at the bank. Online payments also provide protection against identity theft because they are encrypted by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, which prevents anyone from seeing your credit card number or other personal information unless they have access to that information through another means.

Online payments are faster

Credit card transactions can take several days to complete, while PayPal transactions typically take less than an hour (if not instantly). If you need immediate access to funds, then using PayPal provides a much quicker experience than waiting days for your money to be deposited into your account.
Having giving a lot of merits to online payments, it doesn't mean has no form of risk.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Cash on delivery

Cash on delivery is a popular payment method for many businesses. It's simple, easy and convenient for the customer, but it does have some disadvantages. It is expensive. The goods may be held at the trader's premises until you pay them, and this can add to your costs.

Online payment

If you use an online payment system such as PayPal or Stripe, then you'll usually be able to get paid quickly and easily. You'll also be able to choose how much you pay your supplier and when they should receive their money. This will usually mean that they get paid quickly and don't have to wait around for a cheque or bank transfer.

Online payments also allow companies to collect information about their customers' shopping histories with them, which helps them tailor their services accordingly. For example, if someone regularly buys items from your website then you will probably want to send them special offers or discounts on future purchases - this is something that cannot be done with cash payments or cheques because they do not provide any information on previous purchases by the customer.