CASHGAME ELEMENTARY - RAISE YOUR EDGE RYE - Elite Poker Course Cheap - Trendi

ElitePokerCheap

Elite POKER Guide
Elite Poker Courses Cheap

RAISE%2BYOUR%2BEDGE%2BRYE%2BCASHGAME%2BELEMENTARY%2B%2521logo.jpg

RAISE YOUR EDGE RYE CASHGAME ELEMENTARY

HI GUYS!

THANKS For Watching My Post!

SELLING Poker Programs & Poker Courses for CHEAP RATES!!
Best Prices For The Best Courses! Any Proofs Greetings!

HOW TO DO IT:
1. ASK Me The Price
2. DO Payment!
3. RECEIVE link in Few Minutes Guarantee!

USE CONTACTS JUST FROM THIS SECTION!
Skype: Elite Poker Guide in search (or live:.cid.610b165c570f6306)
Discord: alexandr#0234

• 7 Videos
  • 4 Hours of Content
  • Access to Range Viewer
  • Targeted towards beginner, recreational Player (below NL50)
  • Produced by FaLLout86
  • You should understand the rules of poker & how to use HM2/PT4

Whats In the Class?

Preflop

A solid preflop openraise strategy is super important. Otherwise, you burn a lot of money cause your ranges are too tight or too loose and you will lose money postflop. I will show you different preflop charts as a framework and I show you how you can modify those charts. Also, I will show you the importance of stats and how to interpret them properly.

The same applies to the defends. You learn which hands you have to defend and which factors are important for this. I teach you when and why you should 3-bet different handranges depending on the position and the openraise range. The same applies to your calling range. Which stats are useful and can earn us some extra money? I will show you charts and also example hands to get a better understanding for this topic.

Postflop

In those two videos you will learn a lot about betsizing, about betting and checking ranges. How can I decide if I have to c-bet this hand or not. Which hands do I have to check on the flop and then bluff on the turn? I will show you when a bluff makes sense and when not. The key to success is when you know on the flop what to do with your hand on later streets. I will show you which factors are important for this and which exploits are possible to bring your game on a new level. Also, you will see a lot of example hands that you can understand the theory better.

Bonus Video

We are always updating our courses on a regular basis in order to keep you updated, for FREE. For owners of our Cashgame Beginner Course, you will have immediate access to our exclusive bonus section and enjoy the most recent content.