Causes of Athritis in Men and Women

Planet408

Many women and men are being challenged with bone related pain in their waists and some other parts of the body where there is bones.
What is arthritis? Arthritis is the inflammation of the bones which is associated with age. Alot of people pass through this as they grow old in life.
What are the causes of arthritis? There different causes of arthritis in men and women.
The causes of arthritis in women is basically caused by lack of calcium minerals in the body due to high loss of calcium in their younger age. Women looses calcium in various ways which includes: During monthly menstrual flow. Their body looses so much calcium during menstrual flow.
Secondly, during child birth and thirdly during breast feeding.
In men, men basically looses calcium during sexual intercourse as they ejaculate.
Nature made it that both men and women loose calcium but unfortunately, most of the foods we eat on daily basis contains little or no calcium and that is why most of us suffer of arthritis later in life. You can obtain calcium from crayfish, biscuit bones, milk and some calcium supplements.
I hope you found this piece informative. Give yourself enough calcium today!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Arthritis with children is what I have not seen before but I think this type of condition only happen to people of certain age especially women and people who are overweight from 60 years and above .sometimes obesity can actually be the cause of arthritis since the body will rely most of its weight on the bones and joints.overweight has caused a lot of trouble to a lot of people and that is why we all must avoid.