Challenges when starting a new business

Immilash

What are the major challenges you face while starting a new business? I believe most of us here might have run a personal business so what are the challenges?

E

eldavis

I recently started a small business of my own, and the major challenge I am currently passing through is getting customers. Creating my own traffic has been a little difficult but I guess this is normal with every new business especially if the competition is much.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't even believe most people have run a personal business but i know a lot of people have their opinion and it really would count, so well let me speak my opinion, so i think personally i want to start a business, i already have the plans all lead out and am ready to begin but well that is the issue, getting started i think this is the biggest issue people have... getting started, they go through imposter syndrome and a lot more like when to do this, is it perfect enough, something called perfectionism and it's really bad, overthinking is also one of it and which i admit i have that one i believe overthinking the process is a huge problem

Mika

VIP Contributor
Building trust among your potential customers is one of the biggest challenges a new business faces. In order to explain this, I will ask just one simple question. When you are buying products, do you go to a new store or choose a store that has been in the market for a while and is a trusted name? Well, you definitely choose an old and trusted brand while buying. Therefore, you will have to first build your business brand, you can generate revenue only when you gain trust from potential customers. Another way to tackle this issue is by building social proof.