Claim free bnb (binance coin) today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osarodion

It's very easy guys to earn bnb online using this platform called gwaher.com simply complete simple task and verify captcha to earn gwaher coin which can be converted to bnb and sent to your faucet pay account remember guys you can only send it to faucet pay

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It could have been a good way of earning BNB, unfortunately the tasks are too demanding, you get to work so hard and earn less. If you try to transfer your earnings from faucet to other wallet holder you pay some fees too. That's too demanding.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am very sure the website won't be easy as you claimed except judging from individual perspective. I have worked severally on some platforms that always claim free coins and I discover that they don't always pay as they claim. They pay less even when they give you demanding tasks to do. And just like the first commentator said, there is still gas fee which makes it very difficult to earn as much as one wishes.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When I was using the site, I never knew there was a gas fee before you can be able to withdraw. I don't think this sounds legit.....If you earn on a site, making your withdrawal should be free without paying anything. This won't encourage people to join this site. However, you can as well use your coin to advertise on the site.

E

eldavis

The truth of the matter is notting is actually free, yes they would tell you claim free, but in reality the task you would have to do alone is something else, you would work for it, most of the task they give are either too demanding or the earnings are just too small, another issue would be if it is a legit site. There are so many scam site who in the end after using you, they won't pay what they have promised.

Inaspaul

It could have been a good way of earning BNB, unfortunately the tasks are too demanding, you get to work so hard and earn less. If you try to transfer your earnings from faucet to other wallet holder you pay some fees too. That's too demanding.
Exactly that's so bad too stressful with lesser rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.