Claim free BBE token worth $50 from Blubitex Exchanger

Finger Geek

Verified member
BLUBITEX is a crypto currency trading platform established in July 2020 in Estonia. With users across all the seven continents.

Blubitex exchanger is given out free BBE token that worth more $50 to its new users. I BBE is $0.102

To claim your token, you need to complete the task below ⬇️

Register a new blubitex account with this link here Blubitex | Crypto trading . For completing your registration, you will receive 100 BBE to your wallet.

OTHER WAYS TO GET TOKEN BELOW
Download app - 100 BBE
KYC submitting - 100 BBE
KYC approved - 300 BBE

Demonster

I have registered here and really got free BBE, however I don't see any option to trade this token. Also, the withdrawal fee is 1000 BBE. Is there any way to use this free BBE for anything?

Sanmight

There lies the problem with all these new Crypto currencies being floated. @Op stated the perceived worth of the BBE currency but how many exchanging platforms do recognize the coin and offer to exchange them?

This might be another one vague, endless, vicious cycle that will waste people's time and resources. Until the questions posed are answered, I think I'll walk.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have registered here and really got free BBE, however I don't see any option to trade this token. Also, the withdrawal fee is 1000 BBE. Is there any way to use this free BBE for anything?
Most new token from exchangers don't always have option to trade and withdraw. The withdraw fee will be reduced later. Just hold it till when the token is ready to be used fully and the price for one will have skyrocket up

Godsplan

Blubitex exchange airdrop is real and I have participated for which I was rewarded. The exchange is actually a new crypto exchange and you can trade about 16 cryptocurrencies there.
The IEO price for one BBE is around $0.01-0.06 and I was rewarded with about 600 BBE for free but unfortunately, it's not tradable yet.
The IEO has been running for long time and I don't know when it's going to stop and they can allow people to use their tokens fully.