Clickbank or Digistore24?

Moni

In terms of affiliate marketing, these two online stores are reigning. Though clickbank is banned in most countries while digistore24 works almost in every country try. To work as an affiliate, which one do you think is the best store to work with? I just want to promote a product but I'm confuse on where I should select my products.

Is digistore24 good to promote their products? Do most people buy from their stores? These who have work with digistore24 and clickbank please kindly explain some things to me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
They are both very good in terms of high commissions and vendors' support to affiliates. I actually have an account with clickbank and I can tell you vividly that clickbank is one of the best platforms when it comes to affiliate marketing because of wide range of features which is not normally seen in other affiliate platforms. Clickbank has different range products on several niches such as make money online, health, technology, games and so many of them. One of the best things that makes many Affiliate marketers to use clickbank is because of the high commissions, that means if you are promoting a product of $100 you could be getting up to $80 out of the hundred dollars which is quite cool. One of the downsides of clickbank is that it is not supported in so many countries that means you have to make proper research to know if it is supported in your country before your sign up an account with them. they normally use paypal or payoneer to cash out your money depending on your geographical location. Digistore24 on the other hand is almost like clickbank and they also has wide range of product with high commissions. I have an account with them but I have not been using it for a while.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I am going to be bias in my judgement between clickbank and digital store 24.

The reason is that I am only familiar with clickbank but I have never try out digital store 24 before. One thing I can say is that both platform offer great affiliate programs.

I think I will advise everyone to go for clickbank for a couple of reasons. Clickbank has been in the business of affiliate program for over two decades.

It has been reported that clickbank paid over 5 billion dollars to affiliate marketers since the time it has been in existence.

Beside that one, clickbank makes the whole process pretty much easier for affiliate marketers.

Clickbank make it mandatory for every product creator to provide marketing materials for the affiliate in order to make the sales process pretty much easier. I don't think something like this is offer in digital store 24.

Besides that you get paid twice every month either as an affiliate or a product creator. This means you will receive your own is quickly and it'll be good in times when you need money for some other thing.

Clickbank gives you the opportunity to become a product creator as well as an affiliate and you are going to earn money from both angles.