ClickNwork: perform little tasks and more for rewards.

Axis

Valued Contributor
ClickNwork is considered to be a website very much similar to order click to earn platforms such as starclick and artclix etc. ClickNwork, is an application available on the Google Play store and on the Google app store for both iOS phone users and Android users which claims to pay its users reasonable amount of rewards for carrying out activities such as : clicking on ads, performing surveys, visiting websites , browsing the internet, and carrying out other social media activities. One of the most argued feature about this application is that it claims to pay its users $25 for every successful referral. However it is totally advised to perform your research and feasibility studies about this website as this could be a sign or red flag that the website can possibly be a scam.

This application has a universal rating of 7.2 on the Google app store and also a universal written of 6.12 on the Google Play store, which is quite convincing that it is very legit and flexible. And also if you should search the internet about comments and reviews left by users and members of the ClickNwork app, you will get to see that there is a whole lot of positive reviews and comments than negative reviews and comments. Last of all, the available method of withdrawing earnings and rewards from this platform is actually only through PayPal.

Paying $25 for every successful referral is very huge , well that's not withstanding they might be able to pay up to that but I don't really think it will be a free platform.
Some of these platforms will require initial payment to upgrade to a VIP membership to be able to make money consistently.

And another thing is that since it is a paid to click website I don't really think the earning rate will be much to that extent.
You won't be able to make reasonable amount of money from all these platforms. I've tried so many of them before.

But this will not stop me from carrying out some research , I'll check out their earning rate. Those are the things that will help me to evaluate if this platform will worth my time or not Rather than wasting my time to register and go through the verification process.