Cloud Mining System Gives 600 Tron Free (High Risk Investment Required)

zenideni

LootPonzi by zenideni
Hello beautiful people of Trendri, are you ready to go hunting? I discovered a possible ponzi, scam system. It sends the withdrawal immediately, the system is very good at the moment. Of course we know it won't last forever. So it explodes to a maximum of 10 days. Until then, I will loot the site. (In the sense of making money) You become a member of the site, it gives you 600 Tron for free. You cannot withdraw this 600 Tron, then you deposit a minimum of 2 Tron (0.16usd) to the site. Then, allegedly, the total of 602 trons It pays you 5% back daily. I deposited 115 Tron (9.37USD) because 2 trons would not be enough for me. I don't care if I lose, $9 is a day's meal allowance. I leave the link, sign up through me so that I can post daily withdrawals here faster until the site is closed.
Update : I can't add a link so Decode This From Base64 site: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubmV3Y2VudHVyeXdlYi5jb20vYXBwL2luZGV4LnBocD9pPTEmYz1lbnRyeSZtPWV3ZWlfc2hvcHYyJmRvPW1vYmlsZSZyPWFjY291bnQucmVnaXN0ZXImY29kZT0zOTMyNTQmbWlkPTM5MzI1NCZwb3N0ZXJpZD01

zenideni

So does it make sense to invest amount like you, or it doesn’t make sense right now?
There is a telegram group of ten thousand people, I think they are all Arabs. Sounds a little trustuble to me, but I'm not sure. If an investment is to be made, higher investment makes more sense.But remember that there is risk.

zenideni

This is getting more and more interesting..It comes very fast, I withdraw the money, it arrives in less than 5 minutes. I still don't understand the profit system. I can't get enough answers because the supports are Arab. xD Telegram groups are also huge, very interesting.
IMG_20220103_000808.jpg

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is not a legit platform, it might be paying in the beginning but it will ultimately scam you because it is a hyip, and hyip is a ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme is a scam model where only few people on the top of the pyramid make money and rest of the people lose money. If you use a system like this to make money, sooner or later you will lose your investment. If you want to make money with investment, try other methods like staking, yield farming, mining pool, etc. But make sure to choose a legit platform to use these methods.

zenideni

This is not a legit platform, it might be paying in the beginning but it will ultimately scam you because it is a hyip, and hyip is a ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme is a scam model where only few people on the top of the pyramid make money and rest of the people lose money. If you use a system like this to make money, sooner or later you will lose your investment. If you want to make money with investment, try other methods like staking, yield farming, mining pool, etc. But make sure to choose a legit platform to use these methods.
Really? Did you read what I wrote on the subject?

KingKO

I cannot invest in this cos only a few get gains and the majority suffer loss

jvletona

Thanks for sharing, as you mentioned it´s a high-risk platform because at the beginning you can withdraw with no issues but it´s a matter of time that stop withdrawing, as you did you have to be part of the project from the beginning to get your initial investment back and do some earnings and then just stay until the platform still alive.

Godson1

I hope this is not a scam site because i have tried so many of these sites it was terrible

E

eldavis

I have had my share of ponzi schemes in the past, though some went well while I made losses on others, I am not ready to go down that road again right now, so I don't think I want to give this one a try. Thanks for the offer but it's not for me.

Kingstone

I like your spirit. Making money from scam sites. It is a good thing that you identified it already and you are making your withdrawals almost immediately. If something should happen now, you have already made your money and you will not be losing. I guess it is a fresh one and the are going to last for a month I guess. Until then, keep winning and earning. Since the minimum is very small, maybe I can invest in it too. I will give you a direct message so that you can put me through especially the link.

Let us scam the scam sites together. Hopefully I won't get scammed first before it is too late.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
hello, did you read what I wrote in my post? We are trying to make money from scam sites?

My dear, such kind of website and earning systems are not legit at all. Yes, they might be paying initially, but eventually the system will collapse when the site no longer has funds to pay investors. You have yourself stated that this is a Telegram group and there are tons of pyramid schemes on Telegram, so I am not at all surprised that this is also one of them. You also mentioned that you will be investing in the website for 10 days and "loot" the system, so doesn't this mean that you are yourself confident that this "earning system" will last forever? So, please listen to my advice and stop risking your funds. You might never know when they will scam you.