Cloud Mining System Gives 600 Tron Free (High Risk Investment Required)

zenideni

LootPonzi by zenideni
Hello beautiful people of Trendri, are you ready to go hunting? I discovered a possible ponzi, scam system. It sends the withdrawal immediately, the system is very good at the moment. Of course we know it won't last forever. So it explodes to a maximum of 10 days. Until then, I will loot the site. (In the sense of making money) You become a member of the site, it gives you 600 Tron for free. You cannot withdraw this 600 Tron, then you deposit a minimum of 2 Tron (0.16usd) to the site. Then, allegedly, the total of 602 trons It pays you 5% back daily. I deposited 115 Tron (9.37USD) because 2 trons would not be enough for me. I don't care if I lose, $9 is a day's meal allowance. I leave the link, sign up through me so that I can post daily withdrawals here faster until the site is closed.
Update : I can't add a link so Decode This From Base64 site: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubmV3Y2VudHVyeXdlYi5jb20vYXBwL2luZGV4LnBocD9pPTEmYz1lbnRyeSZtPWV3ZWlfc2hvcHYyJmRvPW1vYmlsZSZyPWFjY291bnQucmVnaXN0ZXImY29kZT0zOTMyNTQmbWlkPTM5MzI1NCZwb3N0ZXJpZD01

zenideni

My dear, such kind of website and earning systems are not legit at all. Yes, they might be paying initially, but eventually the system will collapse when the site no longer has funds to pay investors. You have yourself stated that this is a Telegram group and there are tons of pyramid schemes on Telegram, so I am not at all surprised that this is also one of them. You also mentioned that you will be investing in the website for 10 days and "loot" the system, so doesn't this mean that you are yourself confident that this "earning system" will last forever? So, please listen to my advice and stop risking your funds. You might never know when they will scam you.
I've been doing well for 2 years, thanks for the advice, but it's not suitable for me.Like I'm aware.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is funny though, believe me when I say that I have tried something similar to this. At the end of it all, I realized that I have been wasting my time because after I did it, the system kept telling me that I should invest some amount of tron on their platform in order to be able to activate the one I have mined on their site. This got me uncomfortable and I could not go any further because I was afraid of losing out my money. I went ahead to make research about it and according to the references I got, it was not encouraging for me to give it a try.

zenideni

It still working, I'm still earning money. It's been months. I haven't shared a new way of making money yet, think about it.xd

Vickhy6

This is not a legit platform, it might be paying in the beginning but it will ultimately scam you because it is a hyip, and hyip is a ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme is a scam model where only few people on the top of the pyramid make money and rest of the people lose money. If you use a system like this to make money, sooner or later you will lose your investment. If you want to make money with investment, try other methods like staking, yield farming, mining pool, etc. But make sure to choose a legit platform to use these methods.
Ti
This is not a legit platform, it might be paying in the beginning but it will ultimately scam you because it is a hyip, and hyip is a ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme is a scam model where only few people on the top of the pyramid make money and rest of the people lose money. If you use a system like this to make money, sooner or later you will lose your investment. If you want to make money with investment, try other methods like staking, yield farming, mining pool, etc. But make sure to choose a legit platform to use these methods.
That's really true because, most of these websites tend to crash after a short period of time usually paying the first set of people.

zenideni

If you were to log into this site with my post ,you would earn a lot of money. I don't know how long it will last now, but the system turned out to be very solid.I made good money.230 people are making money because of me But no one said thank you. My heart was broken.

zenideni

Guys, the system exploded. It has left me and my team of 260 people with very good profits for more than 2 months.Normally these sites don't pay for that long.Nice work team! Stay tuned I will share new systems.