Coinbase in different countries

niche

Verified member
I require crypto addresses for receiving payment from different websites, so I opened a Coinbase account. I am finding it difficult to find how to find the addresses. They are asking to upload identity proof, and provide bank account details. Do they follow the same procedure in all countries, or is this procedure relevant only for india? Do other exchanges also require these details. Does any member of this forum have a coinbase account? If yes, do they use it for investing or receiving payment?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Verification is instant it doesn't require much time. Verification could be compulsory for reaching certain level of transactions or exchange from asset to asset.
You aren't required to use receive feature to find address, just you copy paste address to google drive and then every time you need to receive a payment you copy paste.
Or even link address of coinbase to binance one this is another easy method for remembering address.
Or some sites are paying to coinbase email whitout need of address like Vie Faucet or alternatives one.

Fufi

Verification is not compulsory for reaching certain level of transactions or exchange from asset to asset even through link address of coinbase to binance one

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Verification is not compulsory for reaching certain level of transactions or exchange from asset to asset even through link address of coinbase to binance one
The verification step is only compulsory if you trade between assets on coinbase means from BCH to LTC or from LTC to ZEC, but not compulsory if you do not require this additional step that could be even done with external exchanger whitout need to pass by coinbase medium or even submit for verification tier 1 or tier 2 or something like that.

niche

Verified member
I only wanted a BTC address for receiving some payments from ad networks, so I opened the Coinbase account and they are asking for all documents. The fees and procedure for transferring the amount to bank are not clearly specified , so it causing confusion. Paypal and Payoneer are auto withdrawing the amount received to the bank account.