Coinbase Pro Has Listed Dogecoin

Mika

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin was unknown to many people until the beginning of 2021. Doge was publicly launched in 2013, yet there was no interest in this coin among investors and traders until January 2021. The price of dogecoin started climbing in January. From 1 cent in January, it has now reached 43 cents (as of writing this). In the last 24 hours, the price has gone up by 10 cents.

The last time Dogecoin went up, it was due to Elon Musk's tweets, however, this time Dogecoin went up because Coinbase Pro, a trading and investing platform, listed Doge. Doge is not yet listed on Coinbase wallet but the company has said that it is soon coming to Coinbase.

I have started investing in Doge and I plan to buy at least 1000 dogecoin before the price becomes $1. What about you?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
But the most important thing that confuses me is that this is originally a comic coin, which is not used in any way other than cheap transactions, and this worries me. There are much more needed projects, but they do not have a high price.
well in the cryptosystem it does not have any anything to offer and a lot of people have been saying that it is the best coin to buy and I ask them what dogecoin have to offer, any crypto-currency that is controlled by top and Rich investor likes Elon musk must not be considered as the good investment.

lesnik_utsa

well dogecoin is growing rapidly but even with this I am not still comfortable with it because of the risks that is involved in it, it is a cryptocurrency that is controlled by Whales, any cryptocurrency that is controlled by Whales can experience a serious devaluation within a short time.
But the most important thing that confuses me is that this is originally a comic coin, which is not used in any way other than cheap transactions, and this worries me. There are much more needed projects, but they do not have a high price.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
well dogecoin is growing rapidly but even with this I am not still comfortable with it because of the risks that is involved in it, it is a cryptocurrency that is controlled by Whales, any cryptocurrency that is controlled by Whales can experience a serious devaluation within a short time.

lesnik_utsa

Now from everywhere they only talk about Dogecoin - even if it grows to $ 1, it can just as easily fall back to cents. I would be wary of investing in coins that only grow on the words of famous people.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
For coinbase to have lunch doge coin it simply means that the coin is not longer a thing to toy with but something we should invest on heavily and be patient with it because obviously the coin is heading to $1 and above so Investing like $400 now to get you $1000 which could eventually turned $1000 in the next couple of weeks or months I think is a wise investment.