Coinpot Microwallet

N

nimrod27

Hello my friends
I want to share this very kind site, with which you can earn various cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash, dogecoin, litecoin and dashcoin.
The site is called COINPOT.
This microwallet has three types of faucets linked that pay from 5 to 15 minutes.
The Moon family, as well as Bitfun and Bonusbitcoin.
The site pays you not only cryptos, but also Coinpot Tokens, which you can exchange for any cryptocurrency.
You can also leave your Tokens saved which will make you earn daily percentages, this is very good.
Another good thing about this faucet is that you have challenges to complete where you are paid to achieve them.
These challenges are daily, monthly, and one-time.
Viewing it is very good and you can win a lot with the challenges and using the faucets.

Hello my friends
Here I am again sharing something that can help you in the world of cryptocurrencies.

And this is the part that I want to recommend that you work and get the most out of it per day.

You should use the roll game or as the page calls it multiplier. Here you will be playing with the tokens to earn more of this currency. I play it even if I have 200 tokens and I get to make daily achievements and in a matter of less than 2 minutes I win more than 1,300 tokens with peace of mind and without risk of loss. I claim to send to my wallet when it reaches more than 1 dollar and that is achieved several times in a day. I am not lying to you, you can achieve several dollars a day without problem.

Here when I collect, I inject to the other Faucetpay page, with the strategy that I had shared with them and it is increasing several times and that is how I earn the dollars that I collect with these pages.

In fact I have a personal challenge of $ 60 a day with these pages, this gives me a result of $ 2000 a month.

You have to work on it but it's worth it.

How to configure the multiplier so that you do not lose tokens I show you with the images below:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Now you click on Autoroll and that's it.
I recommend you have at least 10,000 Tokens to avoid losing more than 200 tokens per round played

Last edited by a moderator: