Collecting expensive quality handbags as an investment

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic inspired me to write when I saw the documentary of a popular boxer here. His wife has the passion for signature handbags which costs from $10,000. Such expensive handbags adorn one vacant bedroom in their house. They have the money all right but it’s not really extravagance but a kind of investment.

The boxer’s wife said that all her handbags will still have a high value in the future. Who knows if they would need money in the far future. Their children can sell those signature handbags in case they needed funds. The collection of handbags is more than 50 already so I cannot really imagine how much the total value is. But one thing is certain, that is a good investment because you can use it now and sell it later.

Yeah, it is good to collect expensive items not just handbags that you can resell in future. My aunt used to be a great jewellery collectors. These are what helped her when she had an accident and needed huge amount of money to travel out for treatment. It was very easy for her