Condo sales by distributing flyers to the people in the mall

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Even in this pandemic era real estate in the city is still booming. I had seen again the presence of the young marketing men and women in their formal attire in distributing flyers for the condo unit that they are selling. I refused to take the flyer that was handed to me in saying that we already have a home and we have no plans of buying a condo unit. But the young woman requested if I can give the flyer to one who needs a condo unit.

In a short chat the marketing woman said that business is getting better. She confided that it is an easy job to be in the mall to do the marketing. Some of her colleagues are assigned outside to endure the hot weather. Distributing flyer is a good marketing style if you can spot the potential prospect. You do not give the flyer to anyone.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such kind of affiliate marketing business isn't familiarize here, that's why I'm still find ding it difficult to understand it clearly. That means the people doing such marketing of the flower are indirectly marketing a building, housing apartment for people to own a home. That's a reasonable investment and affiliate marketing option, just convince people, supply the flower to the potential people and that's all.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you because I have personally seen this strategy and it really do worked. You don’t need to utter a word, just approach people and hand them the flyer, they get to read and the rest will be history. The thing is to make sure that you have left your functional contacts on the flyer

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's very common in my country. So many companies adopt this marketing style most especially the private schools . What matters is to give the flyers to the right people and the end result is always favourable. The flyer contains all you need to now about the services being promoted and someone who collects it will peruse through at his/ free time.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is actually going to be a good thing but then I believe that the shopping complex or the mall is going to charge you for doing something like that within their premises. You can definitely try it out though but you should ensure that you are sure about your target audience being the one's there.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is actually a very good marketing strategy and I have been seeing it being used by the lot of companies around here. A majority of them actually begin to place this kind of advertisement even before the house is been completed so that it would already be taken by the time it's completed.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Come to think of it, I have been seeing those distributors of flyers in school. The business is about real estate or jobs abroad. I agree with the jobs abroad because the student is an appropriate target. But for the condo and apartment I think that is only for the kids of the wealthy whose parents can rent the accommodation for the student.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to increase sales, information about your business should spread wide, possibly among the people who are thinking to buy that product. Distributing posters pamphlets can be useful only when it reaches the people who are actually interested in buying the product. I see a lot of people just throwing away the flyers without even checking them.