Covid-19 is a blessing or not?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Before the Covid- 19 comes up I can see that many businesses,industry and people at large were doing well,businesses were flourishing,Industries were making gains and many people were gaining employment opportunities.

But suddenly this Covid-19 comes up in different dimension in which there is a lot of disruption in businesses; where so many business run at loss , some Industrial sector laid off many of their workers due to the reduction on their sales and many people loss their job.

Yet I can still seeing some other businesses flourishing during the pandemic ,some industries were making gains like Company producing face mask,those that are producing drugs and those medical practitioners also make alot of money.

Many people learnt a lot of new things like ; new skill in many job.
As for me is even during this pandemic that I learnt some thing like online business,Accounting packages so as to improve myself as an Accountant.

I belief this Covid-19 has turned some lifes around for good while some for bad.
Is Covid-19 a blessing or not?

How can covid-19 be a blessing,is a deadly and transmitted disease, killing lots of people all over the world,so I don't think this kind of pandemic is a blessing,if at all it was a blessing almost everyone will testify for themselves, it's not a blessing for me.

It definitely not a blessing. It a disease that is deadly. nothing good come out of it. So it cannot be and can never be a blessing.

Well it depends on how one looks at it. For those in offline businesses, Covid-19 was definitely a curse to them because they were trapped indoors and couldn't attend to their business thereby making a loss. While those into online businesses weren't affected a single bit rather they made more money as a result of much work being transferred online from offline sources. So you see it was a blessing to some while a curse to others.