Covid precautions

M

Money minners

Health authority logo

Wear a face cover
Wash your hands
Keep a safe distance

General public health information
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local health authority.

To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Stay home if you feel unwell.
If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.

Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This protects you, and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.

Masks

Masks can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others. Masks alone do not protect against COVID-19, and should be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene. Follow the advice provided by your local health authority.

In our country it is illegal to go out of the home without a face mask and a face shield. You cannot enter a commercial establishment or a building if you are not wearing We also wash our hands and personally I avoid crowds outside. In our home we do not accept visitors during this pandemic period. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Personally I consider COVID-19 as a very serious infection and I always try as much as possible to take all the preventive measure that is necessary for me to stop the spreading of the Corona virus and to prevent other people from getting it. But it is so unfortunate that a lot of people still do not believe in the existence of this deadly disease.

Covid 19 is a very deadly disease and it's not good.it can cause death and also can cause serious pain in the body.to prevent covid 19 you have to try staying in door don't go out so that you don't contact it.also you have to go for medical check-up always and always use a nose mask.