CPAlead: win with every click

Moni2402

CPAlead - The best CPA network for beginners!

CPALead founded in 2006 is a well-known affiliate platform specialized in online CPA advertising (sales). An alternative to monetize your websites that can bring you many benefits.

With hundreds of daily offers CPALead has a feature that differentiates it from other advertising platforms is that it has the tools "Url Locker" and "Content Locker" (content blockers). Where the user must perform a specific action (eg: fill out a survey) to continue viewing the content or download it.

CPALead ad network details

• Number of offers: 2000+
  • Commission type: CPL, CPA, Mobile App
  • Payment frequency: Depending on your level they can be Net30 (Every 30 days), Net15 (Every 15 days), Net7 (Every 7 days)
  • Comisión de recomendación: 5%
  • Software de seguimiento: Plataforma propia

MÉTODOS DE PAGO
El monto de pago mínimo se basará en el método de pago seleccionado:

PayPal: $ 10
Payoneer: $ 25
Cuenta CPAlead: envíe el pago a otra cuenta CPAlead
Transferencia bancaria: $ 75 ($ 25 de comisión)
Depósito directo (solo EE. UU.): $ 10
Cheque por correo: $ 20
LA RED CPA PERFECTA PARA PRINCIPIANTES
Otra gran característica de CPALead es que el registro es muy fácil, no hacen una entrevista exhaustiva y te aceptarán sin experiencia previa, así que si planeas intentar ver cómo te va en el mundo del CPA y el marketing de afiliados, este es tu mejor opción para empezar.

2019101712312536244.jpg

Chibson

VIP Contributor
CPA lead is definitely one of the best CPA marketing platforms and I have been wanting to start promoting their offers for a very long time now. the problem I had with them is that I never really know how to promote CPA offers without being flagged by social media platforms because the links are not really allowed on Facebook and other social media platforms including Twitter. I already have an account there though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard about this CPA network, which rewards affiliate marketing for generating legitimate clicks via their the link they're promoting. I didn't have the chance to open the website to run affiliate marketing through it, cos I'm not passionate around affiliate marketing, based on the mindset of those you'll convince here in my country. They've discouraged me from loving affiliate marketing.

MNelly

I've heard about this CPA network, which rewards affiliate marketing for generating legitimate clicks via their the link they're promoting. I didn't have the chance to open the website to run affiliate marketing through it, cos I'm not passionate around affiliate marketing, based on the mindset of those you'll convince here in my country. They've discouraged me from loving affiliate marketing.
Leave alone even convincing someone, Those CPA leads don't really offer people who are from third world countries, Most CPA network will always be listed " only for USA residents or Canada " not forgetting that many Africans are actually jobless and when they are given such opportunities they will glad work for them which actually makes the owner of the CPA link to actually get lots of dollars daily without even struggling which of course is mutual benefits because both parties gets to benefit. This CPA leads don't know what they are missing. They are actually losing lots of dollars by not allowing worldwide users to promote their links because CPA lead anybody can do it coz it's very very simple. But anyways , it's just my opinion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Leave alone even convincing someone, Those CPA leads don't really offer people who are from third world countries, Most CPA network will always be listed " only for USA residents or Canada " not forgetting that many Africans are actually jobless and when they are given such opportunities they will glad work for them which actually makes the owner of the CPA link to actually get lots of dollars daily without even struggling which of course is mutual benefits because both parties gets to benefit. This CPA leads don't know what they are missing. They are actually losing lots of dollars by not allowing worldwide users to promote their links because CPA lead anybody can do it coz it's very very simple. But anyways , it's just my opinion.
They try to offer us chances but since they are looking for better profit that's why they skipped us. Most advertisers, I mean their business clients are mostly from the top tier countries that's why they focused their attention on the top tier country users to fulfil their objective of earning better from their advertisers. They are missing a lot, cos we would have offered them more serious job, and improve their earnings more, as well earn from it. The future is bright, things are still revamping, will get to earn better then. Remember things weren't like this when you take back fifteen years ago.

Kwess

CPAlead - The best CPA network for beginners!

CPALead founded in 2006 is a well-known affiliate platform specialized in online CPA advertising (sales). An alternative to monetize your websites that can bring you many benefits.

With hundreds of daily offers CPALead has a feature that differentiates it from other advertising platforms is that it has the tools "Url Locker" and "Content Locker" (content blockers). Where the user must perform a specific action (eg: fill out a survey) to continue viewing the content or download it.

CPALead ad network details

• Number of offers: 2000+
  • Commission type: CPL, CPA, Mobile App
  • Payment frequency: Depending on your level they can be Net30 (Every 30 days), Net15 (Every 15 days), Net7 (Every 7 days)
  • Comisión de recomendación: 5%
  • Software de seguimiento: Plataforma propia

MÉTODOS DE PAGO
El monto de pago mínimo se basará en el método de pago seleccionado:

PayPal: $ 10
Payoneer: $ 25
Cuenta CPAlead: envíe el pago a otra cuenta CPAlead
Transferencia bancaria: $ 75 ($ 25 de comisión)
Depósito directo (solo EE. UU.): $ 10
Cheque por correo: $ 20
LA RED CPA PERFECTA PARA PRINCIPIANTES
Otra gran característica de CPALead es que el registro es muy fácil, no hacen una entrevista exhaustiva y te aceptarán sin experiencia previa, así que si planeas intentar ver cómo te va en el mundo del CPA y el marketing de afiliados, este es tu mejor opción para empezar.

View attachment 46359
As I always say, CPAlead is a good way of making money online but I myself did not get penny out of it. Why? On CPAlead, they need you to target a certain country such as United States only, Canada and the rest so this will let you find it difficult to get these people.