cracked.com- Write comic contents and get paid for it.

Etini

Valued Contributor
If you are looking for a write for pay site that generates lots of positive vibes, then let me introduce you to cracked.com. It is an awesome site that pays contributors to write for it. The niche is comic and hilarious. If you can generate articles that have a good fusion of comic elements, then this site is for you.

On the site, they say that they don't reject any articles. If it is not good enough for them, they would guide you till you are able to adapt and align to their requirements. That's why I said that the site has a lot of positive vibes around it.

So you need to send a pitch email to the site editors. They would respond to you. If you can spin your personal experiences into an hilarious piece, this is good for you and you should go for it.

The site pays $100 for full feature articles. For short articles that can be read in 2 to 3 minutes, they pay $50. If you have had up to five articles published on the site, your earnings get increased to $200 for subsequent articeks. This is a good platform that I think is good and accommodating.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Cracked.com is a great platform for writers who are looking to showcase their humorous writing skills and get paid for it. The site is known for its positive and supportive atmosphere, as they are willing to work with writers to help them improve and meet the requirements for publication.

If you are able to spin your personal experiences into a comedic piece, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to get paid for your writing. The site pays $100 for full feature articles and $50 for short articles that can be read in 2 to 3 minutes. For writers who have had up to five articles published on the site, the pay increases to $200 for subsequent articles. This is a great opportunity for writers to earn money by sharing their comedic writing skills with a large audience.