Creating a Passive Income source

raaman

Valued Contributor
Creating a Passive Income source
The difference between active income and passive income is that active income is the result of regularly dedicating your time and effort to an activity, while the latter, which is passive income is the product of a previous activity that continues to generate income for you without having the need to get involved permanently in the process.
To create a passive income requires an initial investment of time, capital, or effort. Afterwards, the creator can receive continued benefits for the work previously done and regularly have an alternative source of income that allows him not to depend exclusively on his salary, and helps him create a cushion for unforeseen events or save for the future.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Most times passive income is as a result of active income, you hardly just make passive income is definitely going to be some sort of business that you have knowledge on and you're actively doing that'll bring that sort of passive income to you, while I was a beginner in making money online, I wanted to start making money passively immediately, it was after a while I understood, I need a skill first before I can earn passively

My advise is to learn a skill and get incredibly good at it and learn how to charge money to deliver your skill passively.