Creativity- The Key to Advancing In Your Career

Etini

Valued Contributor
I meet people daily basis. A lot of people complain about not getting a promotion or recognition in their careers. I marvel at some of them. The truth is that no one would recognize, reward or celebrate you for being like every other person. The keyword here is "creativity". This is what sets you apart from the pack. How are you different? No one ever rewards mundane people. Yes. We know you are a musician. What makes you different from the many musicians we already have? People won't celebrate you if they can't spot your difference.

It is your level of creativity that would make people seek you. No matter what you do, in this 21st century, you can succeed only if you are creative. Creativity is that thing that makes you unique. I am a teacher but I am not your regular teacher. My teaching style is different and that's why my students love my class. Only I can do it in my way. You can't clone. Be creative. Dare to be different.

uforwealth

Verified member
Creativity including benefits compel people to recognize you. If you are creative and your boss or the company you are working for, can benefit from your creativity, your promotion is very sure. Similarly, if people can gain something from your creativity, you will be more recognized in the society. The reason is that 'people are not interested in you, they are interested in themselves'. It is what you can do for them that interest them not you as a person.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Creativity including benefits compel people to recognize you. If you are creative and your boss or the company you are working for, can benefit from your creativity, your promotion is very sure. Similarly, if people can gain something from your creativity, you will be more recognized in the society. The reason is that 'people are not interested in you, they are interested in themselves'. It is what you can do for them that interest them not you as a person.
Sir the world we live in today is very vicious. People don't care about you as you said. Everybody is fighting for their interest. And if they can't perceive their interest in you, they would discard you like your never existed. That's why if you work for an organization, and they can't perceive your value to the organizational goals, they won't hesitate to replace you. That's where your creativity comes in. It sets you apart and helps you to achieve results.