Cryptocurrency wallet

Phronesis

So, you want to get involved in cryptocurrency, but you don't know what is a cryptocurrency wallet or what cryptocurrency wallet is best? Well, in this article, I will guide you to give the best for you to store your digital assets.

Cryptocurrency wallets
Are places where we store crypto assets. They are much like a vending machine in a public place - anyone can put money in the vending machine, but only those with a vending machine key can remove the money. There are many types of crypto wallet services. There are app-based cryptocurrency wallet services, offline services, and web-based services to choose from. By the time you finish reading this guide, you will be able to choose the right wallet service for your personal needs and start trading crypto safely and worry-free! First, let's find out more about what a cryptocurrency wallet actually is.

Phronesis

Doesn't it seem strange to you why so many people have been trading lately?
No, it actually doesn't because with the way things are going, people tend to predict the trend of upward and downward movement of out Cryptocurrency lately. They know when it would rise and when it would fall. So as that is, they invest when it's still at a low domination so that when it rise, their money also rise.
I had 1000naira worth of ETH in my luno wallet but because I couldn't withdraw it, I had to leave it there, not with the rise of Ethereum, my once 1000 is now over 2000, so I'd advice you to trade or invest in any fast growing crypto.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's cool explanation, their are too many benefits that comes from saving funds in the crypto wallet. I know how much I've gained through saving Bitcoins and other coins in my wallet. Sometimes I decide to lock my $100 worth of BUSD, using Bundle Africa. Every month, I usually get 3-5 Busd as reward for locking it at the wallet section. Not only that benefit, I also benefit from locking other Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin etc. For the time duration of one year, with an interest of 12% to be given to me after the contract agreement. That usually give me something tangible combined with my monthly saving of my Busd coin also.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currencies wallets are very good means of storing your coins , they have different uses aside storing your coins, they have Crypto graphs inbuilt in them that easily give you the history of a coin interm of the percentage rise in it price over a period of time. This easily inform you of either buying More, holding longer or selling immediately.
I have made gains of above 100% in some of the bitcoin I have saved in my wallet when the price was arround $10k or more and now the price is above $30,k almost @ $40k.

Josemendez

Verified member
You have said it all , Cryptocurrency wallet is like having a bank account where you deposit your money and withdraw from it . The difference is that the wallet is with you , only you have access to it ,except when you release your wallet pin , privacy keys to a third party.

However , there is one present challenge with cryptocurrency wallets ,and it is the fact that some of them are selective in nature. Some are suitable for those from high tier country ,while others are for every country .

This is why any cryptocurrency user will select wallets that suit him best , especially those that will allow fiat currency to cryptocurrency two ways transactions