Cryptocurrency: which one buy when and where?

Yassine Ess

Hello guys!

I’m very new to the cryptocurrency world, can you guys give me some information about it, and how to choose my wallet or what is the best wallet, where can I buy crypto and what should I do with it, and from all the different cryptocurrencies which one should I choose.

MRizwan530

Hello guys!

I’m very new to the cryptocurrency world, can you guys give me some information about it, and how to choose my wallet or what is the best wallet, where can I buy crypto and what should I do with it, and from all the different cryptocurrencies which one should I choose.
I am sharing you my personal experience I always bought those cryptocurrencies whose value is getting down and when I think they have reached to the down peak then I purchase and wait for that time when their values will be increased enough that they will be up to 20% of their value.
And also I always try to purchase those cryptocurrencies which have their values less than $1. Doing this I am able to purchase many crypto tokens by spending only 10 or $20. And when their value increased only one friction I get 10% of benefit.

Mehmett181

Hello guys!

Blockchain is good wallet

Farhanaslam007

Hello guys!

Good evening to you, i msharing my personal experience. Fruits buy cryptocurrency that has lost its value. As soon as their price goes up, I sell them and buy someone else. Similarly, I do not buy the same tokens that are cheaper than before. This is one of the best ways to trade cryptocurrencies.

Yassine Ess

I have a binance account and find it a confusing site and hard to use.
I have a Kraken, CoinBase and Coinpayments account and find all three of them
easy to use with Coinbase being the easiest.
I know that Coinbase has a lot of simple and friendly features, but unfortunately for me, it is not eligible for my country yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think if you want to buy crypto currency you should check on binance or block chain , i have been using the two platform to buy crypto currency and i havent encounter any issues since have been using the site

Nayana Patil

If you’re in search of a good and easy-to-use cryptocurrency wallet, I recommend you just give Coinpayments a try!

Coinpayments is a safe and reliable platform to conduct your cryptocurrency transactions. I hope this Coinpayments review was helpful and informative for you, and that it helped you to learn a bit more about Coinpayments, both as a company and a crypto coin storing wallet!

ezcashbiz614

Inappropriate Link Posting
If you’re in search of a good and easy-to-use cryptocurrency wallet, I recommend you just give Coinpayments a try!

Coinpayments is a safe and reliable platform to conduct your cryptocurrency transactions. I hope this Coinpayments review was helpful and informative for you, and that it helped you to learn a bit more about Coinpayments, both as a company and a crypto coin storing wallet!

I have a coinpayments account I use for somethings but they are charging $25 in
fees to move BTC on their platform now smh. It cost me $62 in BTC to send
someone $37 worth of BTC. Ridiculous smh.

Last edited by a moderator: