Debt-Free Living: Simple Habits, Big Impact

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have debt, and I know how it feels to be debt free. I once had a debt and I understand how hard your life will become when you have a debt. Based on my experience, living debt-free has two key principles: spend less than you earn and strive for a higher income. In other words, you need to avoid overspending and adjust your lifestyle to fit your income level. If your income is insufficient, explore ways to increase it through additional work (you can start gig work) or career advancement (learn high paying skill). Remember, becoming debt free lies in conscious choices and consistent effort you are making.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with you, they are very natural principles to follow to have a debt free live A lot of times we are the ones complicating our lives., living debt-free first and foremost is a personal decision

Debts don't just happened, we created them To live debt free we have to spend less than we earn and also strive for a higher income simple

We have to stop living above our needs and overspending it is about adjusting our lifestyle to fit your income level.