Demo style of marketing for household products

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the olden days we have the Tupperware demo where the sales person would invite the neighbors (of a friend or relative) for a demo. It is a sales demo to show how those plastic containers work. After the demo there are snacks to partake and some parlor games for the guests to win prizes.

That effective style is being adapted by small appliance vendors. The air fryer and non-stick pans that are imported (which is a synonym for expensive) are the focus of the demo. The home of a friend is the venue and the guests are the neighbors. The cooking is quick and simple. The guests are given a sample of the dishes while executing the final sales spiel that thee products can be had for installment. Rest assured that there are guests who will buy.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know nothing about this kind of marketing. However, in my home country, a lot of TV channels air sponsored programs where the hosts demonstrate household products and show the audience how easy to handle these products. If the viewers liked the products that can order from by calling on the numbers provided on the TV screen

Phabbyfundz

This kind of marketing method sounds new to me. But I would to know more about it and in your article you have only give us a limited description of this kind of marketing strategy. I know of online marketing strategy which include the social media, radio stations and even television marketing broadcast.