Earn Money Developing a skill

Phabbyfundz

In present times we wouldn't have to undermine the benefits of education but it doesn't just end at formal education, but to be really a valuable asset to the labour market transcends beyond formal education and also includes skill acquisition.
A skill means to have personal or practical knowledge, capacity technique or ability, skills I must say are usually acquired or learned as opposed to ability which are often thought of as innate. Developing a skill is one of the best way to over com the hurdles of unemployment as someone with a skill can put that skill into good use, start your own business , enterprise or make it your profession and make good money or profits from the services you render to people with your skill. Learning a skill today is as important as formal education.

uforwealth

Verified member
Indeed,what you said is true. Learning a skill is the way out to abject poverty captivity. Instead of remaining unemployed offline, one can just come online, learn a skill and start rendering services on freelancing website such as fiverr, cryptoperhour, people per hour etc,
to make money.

There arecmany skills one can learn but the one I like most, which is in demand, is copywriting skill.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What people don't know is that education is also a skill. Just that it is a formal skill. What I discover is that skill which is mostly handiwork pays more than the certificate that most graduate revere. There are some skills that are well demanded both offline and even online market.

Ummigal

The importance and relevance of Learning a skill in today's world cannot be overemphasized. A certificate isn't just enough especially these days when job security isn't guaranteed. One good thing about learning skills is That you can put them in use no matter where you find yourself. I believe a course on skills development should be made part of the university curriculum.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The importance and relevance of Learning a skill in today's world cannot be overemphasized. A certificate isn't just enough especially these days when job security isn't guaranteed. One good thing about learning skills is That you can put them in use no matter where you find yourself. I believe a course on skills development should be made part of the university curriculum.
What a brilliant contribution. There are many people that didn't even go to school but are able to be feeding themselves and their families their skills. I know of a woman in my country that is even teaching the white the skill of art. And she has art gallery almost all the states of my country even without education but skill.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally if I am interested of learning a skill I do not think of how I can develop a skill but I would rather go and concentrate in a skill that will be in high demand and learn it to the best of my ability .sometimes bringing in natural talents in a country that is not ready to support you is not actually the best if this skill will not be needed.