How far are you from developing a good strategy?

Asahi

Verified member
We are quite far off developing a reliable strategy for us because we are not focused on that rather we love to carry immediate profit. FXOpulence broker provides more than 28 trading pairs and allow transacting in crypto. They allow seamless crypto and synthetic indices trading. I am trading in their flourished indices1000 and crypto500 trading instruments.

FinTrader

I am completely satisfied with my trading strategy. Over several years of trading, I developed it into a fairly efficient state. Yes, when trading with it, there are also unprofitable trades. But firstly, there are many fewer of them than profitable trades, and secondly, in trading I use stop losses, which minimizes my losses and prevents them from growing. Therefore, in general, over a certain period of work, I make a profit due to a larger number of profitable transactions.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
The thing with trading strategy is that, it is assumed if you have it, trading becomes easier, sort of a plug and play and you never have to suffer losses or inconsistencies in your results that's mostly not the case, there are a lot of things involved even if you have a strategy.

There are times when your edge will not play our and Also there are times when even if your strategy play out it wouldn't go how you expected it.

The best thing to do in the financial market is to know what you're doing, keep your winners and cut your losers