Developing a Winning Video Marketing Strategy

King bell

VIP Contributor
A successful video marketing strategy involves goal setting, developing a deep understanding of the target audience, selection of the right channels, content creation that is high quality, storytelling that is compelling, optimization for viewing from mobile phones, Call to Action (CTA), consistency in brand representation, diversity in video types used, interaction with the customers; and also search engine optimization (SEO) analysis as well as tracking video performance metrics that are recurrent. Through these steps you will reach your target audience; increase brand awareness; drive traffic to your website; generate sales leads; and boost your sales. It is important to optimize your videos for mobile use; have a strong CTA in them; maintain a consistent brand image and also be able to engage with people who like or comment on them through such social media platforms as YouTube. Constantly re-evaluate your strategy and keep up with new trends and developments in the changing landscape of video marketing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do video marketing on multiple platforms, I created different kinds of videos for video marketing, and based on my experience, the most important thing to remember is your video content. You will have conversion only when people watch your videos and like your video content (I mean appreciate, not the like button). They will watch and like video only when your video has a great content. Even when you are running video ads, your content should be something your audience like it. Your promotional content should blend with normal content.