Different Types of Influencer Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
Influencer marketing is marketing your products, services, and business through actors, musicians, socialites, celebrities, or people who have a large following on social sites. Influencer marketing is one of the most effective digital marketing tactics.

If you have decided to work with an influencer and drive sales, leads, or traffic to your business or websites, you will have to comprehend the tactics used in influencer marketing. These tactics can be grouped into six different categories.

Long-term ambassadors

Reviews

Sponsored content

Product and content collaborations

“Takeovers” on your platforms

Competitions and giveaways

Influencer marketing can be really costly depending on the type of influencer marketing campaigns and the prowess of the marketer. But sometimes you can also find influencers who can take other things instead of cash payment, for example free product, reciprocation (interviewing them on your website), etc.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
These days, influencers marketing is now one of the ways most companies reach out to their audience. Though it is costly, that's why some companies even prefer making those influencers their ambassadors because it saves cost. The reason for this is that people or customs are easy to get on social media these days.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There one type of influencer in my country which is very common, they are give away influencer. If you want to grow you awareness for business you go to those people and they are going to sponsor post. I think it is very important to check the engagement on the influencers page before you start campaign with them.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since these days anyone can build $100K followers if he or she can spend $100-$200 for buying these followers from various social exchange sites, you need to be careful about choosing influencers. You need to check whether the followers are genuine or fake. You also need to see the engagements on the posts

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The Influencer industry is getting bigger and I see that some Influencers are more than the celebrities on tv. Take for instance YouTuber Jake Paul who is earning more than $50 million when he has an exhibition boxing bout. He already had 3 and upcoming by the end of August another exhibition bout that would earn him an estimated $100 million this time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
yes, the influencer industry is getting bigger and bigger and the most interesting thing is you don't have to be a celebrity or someone who has a big status to become an influencer. With the right marketing strategy nd sharing interesting and useful content, you can easily gain a lot of followers ande become an influencer.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am an influencer, I market products and businesses through facebook and instagram. I am also trying to widely my reach by using Pinterest and twitter. I really liked that how you have classified infleuncer marketing based on what they do. I have worked as a brad ambassador, I do reviews and Sponsored content.