Different Ways to Make Money as a Teacher

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a school teacher, a college teacher, or even teach at the university, you might not make much money. However, if think outside of the box, you might make a lot of money. In fact, teaching is very rewarding profession.

What exactly does "thinking outside the box" imply?

Start teaching teaching online by joining online schools or online education platforms. You can teach any subjects, English, maths, science, etc.

Create online courses and offer your courses through various learning sites.

In order to excel as a teacher and make a lot of money, you can even create your own learning website.

You can also offer education class through YouTube or Zoom. You can make money from ads on youtube or offer membership option. You can charge monthly weekly, or even per class fees for your zoom meeting class.

While teaching online, you need to focus on practical application of the course.

Teachers now have different ways money can be made. it is just good to have the time needed for each task that you might want to be doing. With teaching you can also need to have time for doing task online. You can register on online site to also work like microtask sites. Microworkers is a good site you can start with, So in addition to your teaching you do tasks online

You are also be a YouTuber. So apart from teaching you can also start uploading videos on the niche that you like. If you can drive alone traffic in the possible shortest time. it will be time to monetize your videos and start making money

Even paid to post sites can also be used. They are paying paid to post sites now so you can register on one or two of it and start making money from them too. same with writing article for money.

It is true that teachers do not make much money although their job is really very demanding. Of course ,nowadays, teachers can teach online by joining several sites or by creating their own teaching site which is very profitable. Online teaching is very popular all over the world.Both teachers and students prefer online teaching because it can be done from the comfort of their house and they can also choose the time of teaching. So, teachers have several ways to make money today and students have several ways to learn.

These are indeed good ideas, but I believe as a teacher, it does not mean all your means of making extra money should be related to teaching alone. Expand your self and your skill set. As a teacher you could learn other skills such as graphic designing, web designing, baking and all that. You could use this to make extra cash. I know of a teacher back then in my school, she was also cooking and baking the during break, she sells her products to students and teachers alike. I have come across teachers who are forex and crypto traders as well.