Digital Marketing Methods: Which One is Your Best?

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are different kinds of digital marketing methods that you can try.

Search Engine Marketing: Search Engine Marketing means advertising your products, services, and businesses on search engines to drive sales and generate leads. The average cost per click to advertise on Google search is $1.20

Social Media Marketing: Advertising and promoting your business, products, and services on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc is Social Media Marketing. This is the cheapest digital marketing method.

Influencer marketing: Influencer marketing is partnering with an influencer, mostly a social media influencer (someone with a very large number of followers on social media sites), to market products, services, and business. This is one of the most expensive marketing methods but it gives social proof which makes it better than other methods.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Advertising your product on social media platforms is very effective and can fetch you a lot of money overtime. Influencer marketing is also a very effective method in which people use the market their product and make a lot of sales but you are definitely need to budget some money for this.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The social media marketing is the best for me because it is simple and easy to do. However, I know that there is a decorum to be observed in social media. You cannot post every day about the business promotion because that will be tantamount to spamming which is a no-no in social media. You also have to be creative to post a different spiel and no repeats of previous posts.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Social media marketing is also one of the cheapest marketing methods in the world of digital marketing. Social media marketing is completely free but if you are not gaining much traction with free marketing on social media, you cna use paid method, which happens to be one of the chepest online marketing methods.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
For me search engine marketing is the best way to drive sales. It is expensive compared to social media marketing but it pays off becayse you can generate a lot of sales. However, I am a social media marketer and I make money by marketing on social media platforms mostly on instagram and facebook.