Digitalising your business

Carpon

Valued Contributor
We all will concur to the fact that the globe is becoming digitalized and the most successful and profitable ventures are those having affiliations to the opportunities granted by technology. A business will likewise have an edge if it takes advantage of this. Here are ways through which, one can take his or her business to a digital scale.

✓ Having a business page: this is done on the various social media outlets that exist the likes of Facebook, Instagram and etc
You open an account for your business where you showcase your products and any thing that can attract people to your business.

✓ You can as well run online ads for you business. This is a digital advertising method and you go digital when your business is being advertised through this way.

✓ Offer modern payment means such as bank transfer and other modern means of payment. This helps you reach more people who prefer such online transactions rather than cash purchasing.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I always say that any business that doesn't embrace ICT in these days and times is surely doomed and would soon go extinct. The challenge is that your competitors would be harnessing the power of tech to achieve higher efficiency while you are still grappling with the manual analog way of doing things.

If not for anything, ICT would give you a wider reach and increase your revenue and profitability. No business is too small or too casual to embrace tech and ICT You can adopt tech that is compatible with your level. It is important to have a business page on social media. If possible own a website. It would give you more visibility. I have had patronage from people I don't know just because of my online page. There is a lot for a business benefit if it goes digital. Advertising online to makes people from all parts of the world to know about your products.