Health Insurance Disability Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moni

If you become I'll or injured on the job and as result you are unable to return to work, there are a couple of options that will replace lost income. These type of disability insurance are not going to fully replace your income because they have an incentive for returning back to work once you get well.

Social security benefits are paid to you when your disability is expected to last 12ml months. Many at times this is where no gain employment can occur and you remain out of the entire duration of the leave. Employer paid disability is required by almost every state in the United States.

This type of disability insurance is deducted from your paycheck, and is there for you in the in event of an accident.. When you are looking at disability insurance policies, it is important to understand what they mean.
A short term disability policy means that you will covered for no longer than 2 years.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I thinks it can only work for those that already insured the self under insurance company. Its also have to do with the type of policy that one take so therefore somebody that are under fire insurance can not benefit fit from other insurance policy since one did not insured oneself no matter how the injury one have.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most companies especially factories of big reputation always insure their workers under this insurance policy because they know that there is high propability of workers getting injured while using the machines. This will secure the future of those that may likely get injured from being rendered useless since they may not be productive again.

anil02

Verified member
If you become I'll or injured on the job and as result you are unable to return to work, there are a couple of options that will replace lost income. These type of disability insurance are not going to fully replace your income because they have an incentive for returning back to work once you get well.

Social security benefits are paid to you when your disability is expected to last 12ml months. Many at times this is where no gain employment can occur and you remain out of the entire duration of the leave. Employer paid disability is required by almost every state in the United States.

This type of disability insurance is deducted from your paycheck, and is there for you in the in event of an accident.. When you are looking at disability insurance policies, it is important to understand what they mean.
A short term disability policy means that you will covered for no longer than 2 years.
This type of insurance is not much popular in India. Here peoples prefer life or health insurance. it is more useful for employers. If any employee has an accident at duty time, employer is liable to pay compensation to him. This type of policy help them in paying compensation. If any employees is doing work which is of higher risk they also buy disability insurance

Setho

VIP Contributor
Disability insurance is also one of the aspects that is normally covered in the national health insurance scheme. There are some companies that can offer you separate disability insurance alone. It is normally advisable for people who work with heavy machinery or a road workers to enroll in this type of insurance because they are the ones that are mostly at risk

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I really do not think this disability insurance is necessary because it sounds to me like the insured prays or wishes himself or herself to be disabled in future except the insured already knows there is possibility for him or her to be disabled in the future due to some health challenges he or she is facing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Disability insurance provides you coverage for the loss of income due to your physical and mental disability. If you want to buy this insurance policy, you need to check whether this product is available in your country or not. I am saying this because in my country there is no disability insurance.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In my own opinion, I think this is a good idea for people working as a wages or salary earner because it if was to be you working on your own as self-employer, I don’t think the insurance premium will be easy to pay from your business rather than getting it paid from your paycheck.

Good luck

Verified member
Disability insurance is not bad for disabled but it needs to be service every month or yearly but I think most of the insurance get their renumeration or money from customers every month.one thing i don't know is how they will take care of the disabled in terms of fund.Fund is very essential and important for the disabled people to take care of their health issues.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The disability insurance is another wondweful insurance policy that has to do with disabilities. The disabled are covered for a particular period depending on the types to disability. The disabled enjoys this grant from then government in the developed nation. The government of my country never looked in this direction.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Disability insurance is provided either by Employer or a company which provides disability benefits. There are different types of disability insurance, that covers the policy holder with standard capacity.

You shouldn't have used an incomplete example of US with this title. Such threads are useful for working class and people with disabilities. Not just outer things

uforwealth

Verified member
Disability insurance policy is very important in the life of not only employees but also employers because it makes provisions for unexpected injury of the workers when it comes to paying medical bills by the employers. We don't want injury but it is bound to happen because nobody is so perfect to the extent that such a person won't make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.