Do you agree that Ethereum will be better bitcoin.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Recently a professor of the Net work university of business said Ethereum has more value than bitcoin because it provide more liquidity to the system than bitcoin. .

The number of DeFi project on ethereum blockchain are enormous with a value more than $65 billion while more projects are still coming up .

Personally I wouldn't know if any project is been run on bitcoin blockchain network other than mining, lending and staking and also payment transactions.

In your opinion and findings in these two coins will you be in the same page with the professor or on a different page.

Recall ethereum was as high as $4500 because it crash to $2300 currently.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Right from when i came here it is the bank and paypal payment method i know. It was before, BTC and paypal. But due to the high gas fee of BTC, Admin has to remove BTC payment and replacing it with bnak transfer for Nigerians, and paypal for those who make use of paypal.
Oh sorry i thought this to be bizdustry, I actually place the withdrawal on bizdustry,you could remember there was a time something happened like this and a lot of people who actually place their withdrawal on bizdustry using ethereum was not able to receive it due to ethereum network conjestion, it was so annoying.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What really discouraged me around Ethereum is its smart contract network, which i can't recognise when using a micro-payment wallet which might not feature the smart contract. This has made me lose my money before, last year around June. Withdrawing from a captcha site that pays in crypto, selected ETH and trying to move it to an external wallet. I never knew the wallet has no smart contract feature, i lost my then $5.65 base on that.
I do not have an idea of the smart contract feature you are talking about, I don't even know how it work, only have an idea of the ethereum network that always come with high transaction fee which make it impossible for a lot of ethereum investors to send and receive ethereum cryptocurrency easily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do not have an idea of the smart contract feature you are talking about, I don't even know how it work, only have an idea of the ethereum network that always come with high transaction fee which make it impossible for a lot of ethereum investors to send and receive ethereum cryptocurrency easily.
Examples of exchanger/micro-payment wallet which smart contract Ethereum feature are:Myether-wallet, trust-wallet, and Metamask etc. If you still make use of the ETH 1.0 version which doesn't have such feature, you'll lose your withdrawn coins to that wallet. That's why you need to make researches before sending out ETH to an exchanger or wallet, in order to ascertain which one has smart contract and the one that doesn't feature it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Examples of exchanger/micro-payment wallet which smart contract Ethereum feature are:Myether-wallet, trust-wallet, and Metamask etc. If you still make use of the ETH 1.0 version which doesn't have such feature, you'll lose your withdrawn coins to that wallet. That's why you need to make researches before sending out ETH to an exchanger or wallet, in order to ascertain which one has smart contract and the one that doesn't feature it.
ok thank you for your little explanation but even with this I still do not understand about it as I need to do my own personal research to understand what is all about because I always believe that I can just send ethereum to any wallet as far as it is an ethereum address and that there will be no problem.

fireflytoken

i think the opportunity to develop new smart contract is really awesome so yeah eth will go high

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
i think the opportunity to develop new smart contract is really awesome so yeah eth will go high
It might make ethereum to go high but it will not make it to be the same price of bitcoins because bitcoins has a trading volume of about a billion US dollars, it will not be able to overtake bitcoins because bitcoins was the first cryptocurrency to exist and no other cryptocurrency will overtake it for now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ok thank you for your little explanation but even with this I still do not understand about it as I need to do my own personal research to understand what is all about because I always believe that I can just send ethereum to any wallet as far as it is an ethereum address and that there will be no problem.
Yes, you need to do your own research to clear your view on this. The information I'm telling you is based on experience, and I'm happy the weird time i had with ETH transaction is just behind me. I don't think I'll be dealing with ETH, among all other crypto, ETH is the one i don't like dealing on cos of that early misfortune i had with it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, you need to do your own research to clear your view on this. The information I'm telling you is based on experience, and I'm happy the weird time i had with ETH transaction is just behind me. I don't think I'll be dealing with ETH, among all other crypto, ETH is the one i don't like dealing on cos of that early misfortune i had with it.
I remember when I wanted to place withdrawal here few months ago and that was when ethereum and bitcoins was the payment method over here, I am so depressed for withdrawal to be paid to mine ethereum wallet,I come to find out that everyone that place widrawal with ethereum could not received because of high withdrawal fee and congestion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I remember when I wanted to place withdrawal here few months ago and that was when ethereum and bitcoins was the payment method over here, I am so depressed for withdrawal to be paid to mine ethereum wallet,I come to find out that everyone that place widrawal with ethereum could not received because of high withdrawal fee and congestion.
Right from when i came here it is the bank and paypal payment method i know. It was before, BTC and paypal. But due to the high gas fee of BTC, Admin has to remove BTC payment and replacing it with bnak transfer for Nigerians, and paypal for those who make use of paypal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency no doubt but the issue with them is the ethereum network with high widrawal fee,because this is what is actually discouraging a lot of people who might have been interested to invest in ethereum, I do not believe that ethereum will come and overtake bitcoins in whatever ways because bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency.
What really discouraged me around Ethereum is its smart contract network, which i can't recognise when using a micro-payment wallet which might not feature the smart contract. This has made me lose my money before, last year around June. Withdrawing from a captcha site that pays in crypto, selected ETH and trying to move it to an external wallet. I never knew the wallet has no smart contract feature, i lost my then $5.65 base on that.

Vladv26

It is very possible for ethereum to become more important than bitcoin in the future. That's because the developers are constantly working on improving ethereum and the ethereum network can be used for many different projects and platforms. It's been a long journey for bitcoin and it managed to remain the top 1 coin for a long time but I'm not sure it can stay there forever

Razor1911

As per my analysis, the Ethereum has even better growth potential than rest of the coins. The main reason is that it has got the market cap required for a good upmove. Also the price is comparatively low, and hence has more room for going high. Volatility is also increasing day by day suggesting any time we can see a breakout from this levels.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Oh sorry i thought this to be bizdustry, I actually place the withdrawal on bizdustry,you could remember there was a time something happened like this and a lot of people who actually place their withdrawal on bizdustry using ethereum was not able to receive it due to ethereum network conjestion, it was so annoying.
Yes, i remembered such scenario back then, Admin Alexander of Bizdustry never paid the members using ETH cos of the network congestion caused by high gas fee of processing ETH transactions in the Blockchain. That's why he dropped ETH and BTC payment option to using only LTC cos of its low to no transaction fees.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is very possible for ethereum to become more important than bitcoin in the future. That's because the developers are constantly working on improving ethereum and the ethereum network can be used for many different projects and platforms. It's been a long journey for bitcoin and it managed to remain the top 1 coin for a long time but I'm not sure it can stay there forever
What are they trying to improve when ethereum network is the one with the highest transaction fee ? then in what area are they trying to improve ? I don't see any usefulness of etherum because it is no longer a factor in the crypto system and people are actually dumping it for better cryptocurrency like the binance smart chain.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't even know what small investors are still looking for around ETH blockchain. After i experienced the loss of funds trying to use Ethereum to transact, due to smart contract network i lost my coins cos i wasn't sending it to a smart contract bounded wallet site. That is where my interest lost via ETH, compounded with the bizarre transaction fee it commands.

ritajane21

I don't think so Ethereum will be better than bitcoin. Because bitcoin dominate the market for the past few years and stay consistent on its price. Ethereum is a new cryptocurrency that just entered the digital cryptocurrency market but not popular like bitcoin. It is difficult to beat bitcoin these days. Investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum, both are perfect for short-term goals. To get more information about digital currencies. Visit CrypTalks and the right information related to crypto

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not agree on these because bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency that came into existence and there is a huge price difference between bitcoins and ethereum, there is no possibility of etherum climbing to that amount and overtaking it,bitcoins will always take the lead as far as I know because bitcoins largely control all other cryptocurrency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
yes of course, there's a possibility for ethereum to become better than bitcoin soon, this is because of the present situation of Bitcoin, presently in the marketplace bitcoin is losing value and the price of Bitcoin is going down, if care is not well taken ethereum will rise above Bitcoin. But presently bitcoin still remain the best.
There is no how ethereum will come and overtake bitcoins because bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency, and beside ethereum network is one of the most avoidable network in the cryptosystem because of high widrawal and that is what is slowing down the growth of etherum. It is something I cannot possibly imagine.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Recently a professor of the Net work university of business said Ethereum has more value than bitcoin because it provide more liquidity to the system than bitcoin. .

The number of DeFi project on ethereum blockchain are enormous with a value more than $65 billion while more projects are still coming up .

Personally I wouldn't know if any project is been run on bitcoin blockchain network other than mining, lending and staking and also payment transactions.

In your opinion and findings in these two coins will you be in the same page with the professor or on a different page.

Recall ethereum was as high as $4500 because it crash to $2300 currently.
Ethereum will not be better than bitcoins no matter how many years it will take because to start with the ethereum network is one of the most difficult network for anyone to do transaction and that is what is slowing down the growth of ethereum until now,bitcoins has a normal transaction fees but that of etherum is so high and people are avoiding it.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Ethereum will not be better than bitcoins no matter how many years it will take because to start with the ethereum network is one of the most difficult network for anyone to do transaction and that is what is slowing down the growth of ethereum until now,bitcoins has a normal transaction fees but that of etherum is so high and people are avoiding it.
Did you know that there is another version of Ethereum to be launch soon and it comes very low transaction fee and also the energy consumption for mining it is 100% lower than the current. The only challenge that I have not find answers to is why the growth of other coins tie to bitcoin.