Do you believe footballers could increase crypto acceptance, as they allowed to be paid with crypto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Lionel Messi’s new contract with Paris Saint Germain has really turned out to impress and favor crypto lovers because this contract with the club includes payment in the club’s cryptocurrency which is the fan token $PSG.

Apparently, the exact number of PSG fan tokens that Messi received was not really revealed. He has just signed a two-year deal with PSG, with the high hope option of a third year.

Even Juventus’s Cristiano Ronaldo was also possibly the first player to have received payment in fan tokens, having been given some $JUV by the club.

I think these big players with big names are actually putting their heavy weight behind crypto currency, which is indeed a good thing for the crypto verse to continue to grow. I can't even imagine how many of their fans would have adopted crypto currency just because of them.

Well this is a great news..... What's your view on this one?

Victorial

Lionel Messi's contract with Paris Saint Germain opened my eyes to another world of crypto; the nfts. These NFTS are tokens that can even be traded like the normal crypto coins but the club's nfts are included by the club and I do not think one can get them. The popularity of nfts have drastically increased in the past few months as many are now taking invest in decentralized tokens more than the centralized tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.