Do you copy others' trading?

Jack Reacher

Verified member
I hate copying others because I believe it makes a trader dependent that I never want to be.

FXOchartist

Verified member
No, I prefer to be an independent trader who does not depend on other people's trading positions through copy trading. Indeed, copy trading is one way for investors to collaborate with other traders who are considered better at trading, apart from that, they can take advantage of the PAMM system provided by brokers such as FXOpen for investors who like to collaborate with account managers.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I don’ copy others and I always try to make trading portfolio. Many traders are relying on crypto trading besides forex trading as part of their portfolio. But the fact is that there is lacking of crypto trading-friendly broker in the market. FXOpulence allows seamless crypto trading with allowing depositing and withdrawing in USDT.

GeneralEth

I don't really like the idea of copying others work, but I'm too busy with some additional task these months, and i actually stumbled across this bitget copy trading and they have about over 10k elite trader and I decided to test it out with some funds and it's like miracle when i was given my return after the trader got a meaningful ROI

Maxicreed

I hate copying others because I believe it makes a trader dependent that I never want to be.
Your concern is right and I feel why most traders copy elite traders open positions is because they may not be full time traders, occupied with many offline commitment that could affect their concentration or perhaps they lack some basic trading skills. But tbh, the introduction of copy trading has been rewarding and has encouraged a lot of users to adopt crypto and enjoy trading.